Liberty Mutual Insurance

619 candidate interviews

Claims Representative Interview

Claims Representative

Interview Details – went through recruiter

Interview Question – be prepared to talk about your skill set, motivation and interests   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – over 30 years ago

Inside Auto Claims Representative Interview

Inside Auto Claims Representative
Fairfield, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview Details – phone interview, face to face interview

Interview Question – With your major, why do you want to work here? Describe when you have had to interview people?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

IT Intern Interview

IT Intern
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2012.

Interview Details – Hiring manager got in contact with me within 2 weeks of submitting my resume. Had an interview with IT hiring manager, then portfolio manager, and finally offer, all within a week. Interview was very relaxed and informal. The people were very courteous and extremely excited to have me on board.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself progressing after this internship in the insurance industry?   Answer Question

Underwriter Interview

Underwriter

I applied online and interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview Details – The interview process is difficult. Candidates will have a phone interview, followed by 4-5 in person interviews.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online to a job posting via their website. They asked me to complete an aptitude test, which apparently I passed. I was contacted to schedule a phone interview which apparently I also passed. I was then asked to go in to the office for a full day of shadowing. Before I had a change to do this I was offered a position with another company. LM has a very drawn out hiring process!

Interview Question – Typical questions about how you have dealt with tough situations...   Answer Question

Business Analyst II Interview

Business Analyst II

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview Details – Phone interview first and then one-on-one interviews with manager and two levels above.

Interview Question – Questions were technical but not unexpected.   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Claims Specialist

Interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview Details – I submitted my resume online and was called about 2 weeks later for a phone interview which lasted probably 30 minutes. I was then contacted about 3-4 weeks later for an in-person interview. I arrived about 15 minutes early and asked for the designated person. The receptionist was on the phone when I arrived. He then couldn't find my designated interview person. I had set up the interview with him on the phone, I'm not even sure what his position is. I never spoke with him while I was there. I interviewed with the first manager and was then given a written portion to complete in 30 minutes. I interviewed with a second manager and then was dismissed with the "we'll be in touch" mantra you always hear on an interview.

Interview Question – I did not expect to be given a written portion which asked me to asses a fax from an angry customer and respond in writing.   Answer Question

Product Management Interview

Product Management

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview Details – First round on campus interview. Second round on site interview. It is a whole day interview from 8am to 3 pm. This consisted of info session during breakfast time, 2 45 minutes behavior interviews and 1 case interview and 1 written case interview and job shadow and one lunch. They took us to PF Chang for lunch and this is the most excting point of the day.

Interview Question – tell me about a time that you are dealing with a large amount of data and you need to make a quick decision.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview Details – Everything went well, and I assumed the pre screen telephone interview was a success. The human resource rep said she would be passing my resume on to the next reviewer and that I would know by the end of the day if he would like to schedule an interview. I was contacted a few days later via email that my educational bacground did not match the job requirements. EVEN though it clearly stated on ad for employment a 4 year degree OR equivilant.

Interview Question – She did most of the talking...asked basically what I did on a day to day basis at my current job.   Answer Question

Claims Representative Interview

Claims Representative

Interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview Details – 3 interviews total, each interview increased by level of interviewer responsibility. final interview by 3 individuals at same time. all conducted themselves in very professional manner. office appeared organized and clean.

Interview Question – How would you handle a difficult colleague situation.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!