Liberty Mutual Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

Bodily Injury Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Irving, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

2 Step process involving the Team Manager and then the Claims Manager. Fairly standard and expected questions; Also, felt like a two way conversation in which the interviewer was attempting to pinpoint your motivation for employment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2015.

Interview

In person Pre-Screen, I didn't even received an interview. It was a waste of time. They are inconsiderate of peoples time and travel expenses. Worst part is they sold a Pre-Screen as an actual interview, sad experience.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions every company asks.   1 Answer

Associate Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was an HR screening. I applied online and within a week i received an email asking to set up a time to talk with HR. The questions were straight forward, just be sure to know your resume inide-out. I am still waiting to hear if I will proceed into the next round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why Liberty Mutual?
      2. Walk me through your resume.
      3. Tell me about a time you dealt with stress/difficult situation in the workplace.

Answer Question

Senior Customer Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Very time-consuming. Took an assessment that simulated real-world phone calls, math questions, and finally a typing test. After passing the assessment that took about 1 hour then went for the in-person interview that lasted 2.5 hours.

Very thorough and long-lasting but provided a lot of information that let you know if that is the place you wanted to work,. Took a walk around the floor to see the work environment and everyone I passed seemed happy to be there.

Didn't get the position but I think it's because I was way over qualified.

Everyone I interacted with were very professional and friendly. I think it would have bee a good place to work.

Claims Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

The first interview was conducted over the phone with a recruiter, which was brief. Upon finishing the interview I was scheduled for a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and department manager for the following week. In the face-to-face interview the two managers interviewed me simultaneously asked standard scenario questions. Once finished I was told I would be contacted on a later date. I was contacted the following morning with an offer of employment.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you dealt with a customer who had a request and you could not meet their needs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nonnegotiable

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Easton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Easton, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Phone screen then interview. They get back to you fast. They don't just leave you out there to try and figure out how well you did. The background check can be a little annoying but its a big company and they have to protect themselves.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2015.

Interview

Recruiter asked basic questions. Did not know much about the position. It was a basic 20 minute interview regarding the job and the goals. Also explained that we had to buy our own leads and 60% of the time you would be in the field getting leads.

Interview Questions

The pay structure and the idea to harass friends and family about insurance

Insurance Assistant Interview

Interview

Interview was good, but not clear on limited aspects of growth, nor on actual duties of position. Didn't hint at how manager would respond to lower level workers, nor older workers.

Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Richmond, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by the regional manager and a recently hired employee who started off in the same intern position. The feel of the interview was more of an ongoing relaxed conversation more than a straight question answer format, with the interviewer also giving their insight on questions and either disagreeing or agreeing with yours or each others opinions.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2015.

Interview

This was a phone interview, it went well and I am waiting for a call back for in person interview. The person I spoke with said I would receive a call in one to one and a half weeks.

Interview Questions

• General questions about my prior jobs and experience. Started by asking me what questions I had about the company and the position, then I was asked a number of questions but no questions to trip you up in this call.   Answer Question