Liberty Mutual Insurance

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nurse Case Manager Interview

Nurse Case Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted by HR for a phone screen. Next I was contacted by someone else the same day to set up a phone interview with two managers. That phone call took place the following week which lasted about 30 minutes. I was then called again a few days later for in person interview. I was interviewed by 2 managers which went well and shawdowed some other nurses for a little while. I was made an offer the following week. The whole process was very quick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – no room to negotiate but salary was reasonable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Liberty Mutual Insurance Videos

Liberty Mutual Insurance – Why Work for Us?

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Mutual Insurance Nurse Case Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Mutual Insurance employees and interview candidates.