Liberty Mutual Insurance

Liberty Mutual Insurance Product Management Interview Questions

2.8

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Management Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in December 2013.

Sent a resume in through my school recruitment process and got an email within a week. Set up a phone interview with a Hiring Manager. He also said that there was limited space left in the program since it was already december. I would encourage anyone interested to apply as early as possible.

Interview Questions
  • He asked basic behavioral questions. He asked that all my answers about leadership, teamwork, hardship be focused on my qualitative research experience which threw me off.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Applied through campus and received an interview. Basic behavior questions that every other company asks. I got a call back about a day later for a final round interview at their headquarters. It was an entire day event and consists of 1 written test (pretty easy), 1 case interview and 2 behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too hard. Ask a lot of questions during the case interview. Also, they paid for lunch and that is part of the interview process as well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in September 2012.

Applied through my school career services and was pre-selected. Interviewed with a senior manager on campus. Passed the first-round and continued to the next level. The second and final round of interviews combined behavioral questions on conflict resolution and a case question to enter a new market.

Interview Questions
    • What was your worst group work experience and how you overcome the challenges?   Answer Question

Better Opportunities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in March 2012.

Applied through campus center, followed with 1:1 interview consisting of mostly informational and fit questions. Received email request for second round interview, went to headquarters in Boston for interview. Consisted of 1 simple oral case, 1 more difficult written case, 2 1:1 informationals and 1 shadow.

Interview Questions
    • Gave you three different data tables and asked you to analyze them based on your criteria for most successful sales people and suggest solutions to help make them more successful.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in October 2011.

applied online, got a phone call to schedule a phone interview, phone interview only behavioral questions, then immediately offered to come in for final round which consisted of 2 behavioral interviews, 1 oral case interview and 1 written case

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to use difficult software   Answer Question
    did not try!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in March 2011.

I had a first round interview on campus and then a second round at their Boston office. The first round was behavioral. The day in Boston consisted of two interviews with management and a written case study. We also had breakfast and a job shadow with recent graduates who had gone through the the internship.

Product Management Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

First round on campus interview. Second round on site interview. It is a whole day interview from 8am to 3 pm. This consisted of info session during breakfast time, 2 45 minutes behavior interviews and 1 case interview and 1 written case interview and job shadow and one lunch. They took us to PF Chang for lunch and this is the most excting point of the day.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a time that you are dealing with a large amount of data and you need to make a quick decision.   Answer Question

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!