Liberty Mutual Insurance

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in February 2012.

Somewhat of an informal process. The initial interview was very professional, and basic interview questions were asked. I was told I would be contacted within the week and didn't hear from them at all. When I then emailed them for constructive criticism about my interview process after 3 weeks had gone by, they ensured me that they were making decisions and would get back to me. About another month went by and I of course thought it was over, until I received an email from an HR manager who informed me that another manager was very interested in interviewing me. This interview was very informal over the phone (perhaps they had already built a profile of me?) and I was then called and offered the job within several days. It wasn't the most professional or courteous manner of hiring as you can see, and when I discussed this with others who had tried to get jobs there, they had similar "flaky" experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had an issue with a coworker and what you did in that situation.   Answer Question