Liberty Mutual Insurance
www.libertymutualgroup.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Liberty Mutual Insurance Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
Seattle, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in February 2012.

Interview Details – Somewhat of an informal process. The initial interview was very professional, and basic interview questions were asked. I was told I would be contacted within the week and didn't hear from them at all. When I then emailed them for constructive criticism about my interview process after 3 weeks had gone by, they ensured me that they were making decisions and would get back to me. About another month went by and I of course thought it was over, until I received an email from an HR manager who informed me that another manager was very interested in interviewing me. This interview was very informal over the phone (perhaps they had already built a profile of me?) and I was then called and offered the job within several days. It wasn't the most professional or courteous manner of hiring as you can see, and when I discussed this with others who had tried to get jobs there, they had similar "flaky" experiences.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had an issue with a coworker and what you did in that situation.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Liberty Mutual Insurance Videos

Liberty Mutual Insurance – Why Work for Us?

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Mutual Insurance Quality Assurance Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Mutual Insurance employees and interview candidates.