Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Sales Representative (74)
- Customer Service Representative (59)
- Claims Adjuster (28)
- Claims Specialist (27)
- Intern (17)
- Insurance Sales Representative (15)
- Claims Representative (15)
- IT Analyst (15)
- Product Management (15)
- Customer Claims Representative (12)
- Insurance Agent (12)
- Insurance Assistant (11)
- Product Analyst (9)
- Sales (8)
- Business Systems Analyst (8)
- Analyst Development Program (8)
- Associate Claims Case Manager (7)
- Claims Intern (7)
- Claims Training Program (7)
- Inside Auto Claims Representative (7)
- Senior Business Analyst (7)
- Analyst (7)
- Underwriter (7)
- Actuarial Analyst (7)
- Actuarial Assistant (7)
- Actuarial Intern (7)
- Senior Customer Claims Representative (6)
- Underwriting (6)
- IT (6)
- Associate Consultant (6)
Sales Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Chapel Hill, NC) in July 2015.
I initially did a phone interview with the company recruiter. I interviewed with the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager. It was a very relaxed, and they asked typical questions for a sales associate position. They were professional and made me feel comfortable during the process. The sales associate position assists the top sales rep in the office to help increase their book of business. I met with this person in a third interview.
- Tell me a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer. What was the situation, how did you handle it, what was the outcome? How do you get your sales leads? If you get this job, who would be the first 3 calls you would make for sales? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance
Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Miami, FL) in March 2015.
I applied online and received a request by email for a phone interview a week later. I had the phone interview with the recruiter over the phone. She was very nice and informative. She explained the role, salary and the possibility of growth within the company. About a week later, I interviewed with the Sales Agent and office manager. They asked me about my sales background, how I present myself to prospects and even had me call live leads during my interview.
- Tell me about the last time you closed a sale Answer Question
Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Memphis, TN) in May 2010.
Was asked to come to a Mariott Hotel for an interview by a phone representative. Upon arrival, I saw that I was not the only there, there were about eight of us. I was greeted by two men who I assumed were going to interview me. One was very busy, the other seemed to be less interested in actually interviewing me and was more interested in giving me money to have breakfast with me. It was a very awkward experience and I left shortly after discovering that it was commission only.
- The presumed interviewer asking me to have breakfast with him after pulling money out of his wallet. Answer Question
Sales Associate InterviewNo OfferNeutral Experience
I applied online. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.
Everything went well, and I assumed the pre screen telephone interview was a success. The human resource rep said she would be passing my resume on to the next reviewer and that I would know by the end of the day if he would like to schedule an interview. I was contacted a few days later via email that my educational bacground did not match the job requirements. EVEN though it clearly stated on ad for employment a 4 year degree OR equivilant.
- She did most of the talking...asked basically what I did on a day to day basis at my current job. Answer Question