Liberty Mutual Insurance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Memphis, TN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in May 2010.

Interview Details – Was asked to come to a Mariott Hotel for an interview by a phone representative. Upon arrival, I saw that I was not the only there, there were about eight of us. I was greeted by two men who I assumed were going to interview me. One was very busy, the other seemed to be less interested in actually interviewing me and was more interested in giving me money to have breakfast with me. It was a very awkward experience and I left shortly after discovering that it was commission only.

Interview Question – The presumed interviewer asking me to have breakfast with him after pulling money out of his wallet.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview Details – Everything went well, and I assumed the pre screen telephone interview was a success. The human resource rep said she would be passing my resume on to the next reviewer and that I would know by the end of the day if he would like to schedule an interview. I was contacted a few days later via email that my educational bacground did not match the job requirements. EVEN though it clearly stated on ad for employment a 4 year degree OR equivilant.

Interview Question – She did most of the talking...asked basically what I did on a day to day basis at my current job.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Liberty Mutual Insurance Videos

Liberty Mutual Insurance – Why Work for Us?

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Mutual Insurance Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Mutual Insurance employees and interview candidates.