Liberty Mutual Insurance

Liberty Mutual Insurance Senior Business Consultant Interview Questions

3.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in October 2012.

I received an immediate response to my application, recruiter was very friendly and provided great insight into the position and hiring manager. Received an immediate request to come on site for an interview. Interview was standard. I was extremely disappointed that after the one onsite, I never received a follow up or response to my email asking for a status.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were standard, nothing out of the ordinary "tell me about your background", etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in March 2011.

There is an initial written exam and 1 on 1 behavioral interview. A second round interview consists of several 1 on 1 case interviews. To prepare, recommend looking at McKinsey website and or "Ace the Case".

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you achieved a particularly difficult goal and describe the steps you took to achieve it.   Answer Question

Senior Business Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in November 2011.

The interview consisted of a first round on campus and a second and third round at the LM facility in Boston. The second round took place in the morning and the third round was in the afternoon for those selected to participate. The process was very relaxed and all those involved were very helpful and supportive of the candidates throughout the process.

Senior Business Consultant Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2010.

- 1st Round : On campus, behavioral
    - 2nd Round : On site - Case + behavioral (three back to back interviews)
    - 3rd Round : On site - behavioral
    - 4th Round : Phone interview - behavioral

Senior Business Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2010.

First I got a phone interview with the head of HR. It took a bout half an hour. The questions were straight-forward. Then she scheduled an on-site interview at the headquarter with senior managers such as VP in HR, VP in finance. They seemed nice. I was given a business case to present in front of them. The time to prepare was only 90 minutes with alot of details. The case was not really difficult but I was under time constrained so I did not well, I thought.