Liberty Mutual Insurance

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Internship Interview

Technical Internship
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in February 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty stress free. I applied for the jobs of hoping to land the job without having much background in the area. Most of the questions were behavioural and how I work in certain settings. I didnt get the job simply because I was not qualified for the requirements. Yet the requirements were not stated on the job description.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation you have been in and talk about how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Liberty Mutual Insurance Videos

Liberty Mutual Insurance – Why Work for Us?

At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Mutual Insurance Technical Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Mutual Insurance employees and interview candidates.