Liberty Mutual Insurance

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fairfield, OH

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2013.

Interview Details – One interview with the trainers at job location. Interview went well, as I expressed excitement and desire to obtain the position. The interviewers were friendly and easy to present myself as an excellent candidate.

Interview Question – Unsure- the questions asked were pretty standard and could be answered clearly and concisely.   Answer Question

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2013.

Interview Details – 1st interview was an on-campus interview. the 2nd round was conducted at their corporate office at Seattle downtown. I was called in for the 3rd round but they decided to give me an offer before the 3rd interview.

Interview Question – na   Answer Question

Interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Interview Details – One 3 hour interview with with multiple office managers

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to communicate a difficult decision   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in June 2011.

Interview Details – I had to do a phone interview first. Basic behavioral questions. I then did a one on one interview with a senior underwriter. It was very relaxed and casual. More of a conversation than an interview.

Interview Question – Give a time you failed at something and had to overcome that experience?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Money

San Ramon, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and after a few weeks received an email request for a phone interview. The requiter seemed completely uninterested in what I had to say and seemed to be just going through the motions.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation in which you had to persuade someone; how did you go about doing this and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Underwriter

I applied online and interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Interview Details – The interview process is difficult. Candidates will have a phone interview, followed by 4-5 in person interviews.

Underwriter

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in February 2012.

Interview Details – First round, interviewed at their Chicago headquarters in Warrenville. 4 - 45 minute interviews.
Basics of behavioral interviews.
Invited back for second round of interviews, four more 45 minute 1:1 interviews.
Same types of questions.

Interview Question – What is one of your greatest accomplishments?   Answer Question

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!