Liberty Mutual Insurance

Liberty Mutual Insurance Underwriting Intern Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Was first given a phone interview with an HR rep who was located in Massachusetts. Process took about 40 minutes and consisted of usual behavioral questions. Then was offered an opportunity to partake in an on site interview with 3 separate pairs of interviewers.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about a time you received feedback from a supervisor.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Underwriting Intern Interview

They conducted a phone interview with me and I then received a call back. I went to their location for an onsite interview where I was asked the standard behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to convince another person of something   Answer Question

Underwriting Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.

First round is a behavioral phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult peer or customer and how you solved that issue?   Answer Question

Underwriting Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in March 2012.

There was an online app and then a phone interview if you were pre-selected. I told them that I had an offer lined up with another firm and that the deadline was fast approaching. They very kindly scheduled an appointment with me for the very next day at their office. The main interview here consisted of 3 one-to-one half-hour chats with three of the upper managers of the office. They were very fair and the conversations in general were fun and lighthearted. Only one of the interviews consisted of the typical "interview-style" questions.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever needed to deal with a customer that was irate or dissatisfied, and how did you handle that?   Answer Question