Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Sales Representative (69)
- Customer Service Representative (50)
- Claims Specialist (25)
- Claims Adjuster (23)
- Intern (17)
- Product Management (14)
- IT Analyst (14)
- Insurance Sales Representative (12)
- Claims Representative (12)
- Customer Claims Representative (12)
- Insurance Agent (10)
- Insurance Assistant (8)
- Product Analyst (8)
- Business Systems Analyst (8)
- Associate Claims Case Manager (7)
- Claims Intern (7)
- Analyst (7)
- Underwriter (7)
- Actuarial Analyst (7)
- Actuarial Assistant (7)
- Actuarial Intern (7)
- Senior Business Analyst (7)
- IT (6)
- Associate Consultant (6)
- Project Manager (6)
- Financial Analyst (6)
- Sales (6)
- Product Management Intern (6)
- Claims Training Program (6)
- Analyst Development Program (6)
Underwriting Intern Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week – interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance (Fairfield, OH).
Was first given a phone interview with an HR rep who was located in Massachusetts. Process took about 40 minutes and consisted of usual behavioral questions. Then was offered an opportunity to partake in an on site interview with 3 separate pairs of interviewers.
- Tell about a time you received feedback from a supervisor. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance
Underwriting Intern InterviewDeclined OfferDeclined Offer
They conducted a phone interview with me and I then received a call back. I went to their location for an onsite interview where I was asked the standard behavioral type questions.
- Name a time where you had to convince another person of something Answer Question
Underwriting Intern InterviewNo OfferAverage InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance.
First round is a behavioral phone interview.
- Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult peer or customer and how you solved that issue? Answer Question
Underwriting Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in March 2012.
There was an online app and then a phone interview if you were pre-selected. I told them that I had an offer lined up with another firm and that the deadline was fast approaching. They very kindly scheduled an appointment with me for the very next day at their office. The main interview here consisted of 3 one-to-one half-hour chats with three of the upper managers of the office. They were very fair and the conversations in general were fun and lighthearted. Only one of the interviews consisted of the typical "interview-style" questions.
- Have you ever needed to deal with a customer that was irate or dissatisfied, and how did you handle that? Answer Question