Liberty Mutual Insurance

Relevance Date Difficulty

VMWare Administrative Interview

VMWare Administrative
Portsmouth, NH

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Liberty Mutual Insurance in March 2012.

Interview Details – The initial meet with the hiring manager was cordial and professional. He gave me the usual lowdown and some info on the position and his expectations as manager. Then he sent in his techie geek who proceeded to drill me with technical CLI commands for a certain operating system product. I answered his questions but I thought it was a bit much for a 1st round. There was no initial phone screen with the team. Just the HR rep.

Interview Question – He asked me how to configure a NIC from the CLI. I didn't remember that one off the top of my head.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The working environment seemed too strict for my professional taste. I prefer a more laid back workplace.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!