Liberty National Life

Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Wetumpka, AL

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Liberty National Life in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process for me was very good. I was referred by a family member. It was a two step interview process. We had the initial meeting which was pretty much me getting to know the company and the manager getting to know me. Fortunately I was called back for the second interview.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager
Lowell, AR

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Liberty National Life in October 2012.

Interview Details – Pleasant experience. First interview is a small group of specifically selected individuals in which an open format discussion is held to learn about the opportunity and job candidates. Second interview within a day and was offered position at that time.

Reason for Declining – No advancement opportunity and I was tired of the "pay your time" mentality that most employers have. I wanted to make more right now!

Worked for Liberty National Life? Contribute to the Community!