Liberty National Life Branch Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Lowell, AR) in October 2012.

Interview

Pleasant experience. First interview is a small group of specifically selected individuals in which an open format discussion is held to learn about the opportunity and job candidates. Second interview within a day and was offered position at that time.

No advancement opportunity and I was tired of the "pay your time" mentality that most employers have. I wanted to make more right now!

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty National Life

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wetumpka, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liberty National Life (Wetumpka, AL) in March 2008.

Interview

The interview process for me was very good. I was referred by a family member. It was a two step interview process. We had the initial meeting which was pretty much me getting to know the company and the manager getting to know me. Fortunately I was called back for the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer