Liberty National Life Branch Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, AR

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Liberty National Life in October 2012.

Pleasant experience. First interview is a small group of specifically selected individuals in which an open format discussion is held to learn about the opportunity and job candidates. Second interview within a day and was offered position at that time.

No advancement opportunity and I was tired of the "pay your time" mentality that most employers have. I wanted to make more right now!

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty National Life

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wetumpka, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wetumpka, AL

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Liberty National Life in March 2008.

The interview process for me was very good. I was referred by a family member. It was a two step interview process. We had the initial meeting which was pretty much me getting to know the company and the manager getting to know me. Fortunately I was called back for the second interview.

Interview Questions