Liberty National Life Insurance Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

1.5

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Anniston, AL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anniston, AL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Liberty National Life in January 2013.

Someone that is working there calls people on a list and asks them if they are still looking for work. If they say yes they ask you if you have customer service or management experience. Whether you do or not they ask you to come for an interview. You go to the interview and basically as long as you have a pulse and a car you will be called back to come to orientation and start working for them.

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty National Life

Insurance Agent Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Liberty National Life.

Do your homework and know what you want out of your next career/job. You will be expected to show an ability to learn, communicate, and showcase what you can bring to the company (don't bother with the usual answers, be genuine) It is a combination of individual interviews and a career briefing. Liberty only selects those with a drive to succeed and a willingness to learn.

Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Liberty National Life in April 2014.

Got a cold call (saying they saw my resume online) with a simple question are you still unemployed and are you interested in coming in tomorrow if so you need to dress professionally. Uhmm hello who wouldn't dress professionally to an interview? No mention of a position or what that position entails. Looked up the location on google maps as suspected super shady. Arrive at the building the door handles don't even work, to open up doors to stairs let alone the bathroom. I was reading reviews before I went to the 'interview' which was flat out beyond SHADY. The message that was communicated conflicted within itself. The appearance of my surroundings said it all. How can you say you have meetings in 5 diamond hotels and you have a location of your 'top branch' in such an old run down building.. The manipulation of words and a sales pitch with untrue promises "if you follow this script you will be successful". The logos and banners horribly pixelated. The entire thing was a sham.

This company is purely commission based. Prying on innocent people to pay into their scheme.

Don't waste your time. Always be aware. There were many key factors that pointed out this company is a cop out.

Interview Questions

Simply saw through the empty promises and felt truly sorry for these people of 'faith'.

Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Liberty National Life in November 2013.

It was horrible. I felt like I was being hearded in like cattle. I don't understand why companies do this. I know there is individual interviews after that but at that point I felt like they would just take a warm body.

Interview Questions
    • All information and the questions seem to almost cross a line.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

interviewed at Liberty National Life in November 2013.

I recieved a call from someone and I was told that they found my resume online and they would like to scheudle interview to disscuss this opportunity.

when I arrived, I was pulled into an office for a 1:1 which lasted less than 5 min . Afterwards, I was taken to a room where several other candidates were given a rah-rah company video and presentation by a corporate recruiter explaining how the commission system worked and the products offered by the company.

Interview Questions
    • How Interested are you in the position on a scale of 1-10?   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

A hiring manager contacted me from a posted resume online. I went in for an interview the following week and met with the Agency Owner. We spoke briefly about my work history and what I was looking for in a career. After that I was invited to a career brief were he went in depth into the different positions that were available. This was the most upfront and in depth interview I had ever been on. After the care brief I met one on one with the agency owner and did a more in depth interview. I left after that. A couple of days later I was called in for a follow up interview, after answering a few more questions in depth, I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring to this organization that another candidate cannot, why would I hire you over the other 10-15 people I met with this week?   View Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Liberty National Life in September 2013.

I was called in for an interview for open management positions. I get to the office and its interviews for the agent positions( I didn't find this out until half way through the interview process). They sat us down individually for a 5 minute 1:1 interview. We were then herded us into a large room and given a 1.5 hour presentation. I declined the offer and thanked them for their time.

Not worth my time. I was lied to about the position I was interviewing for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Liberty National Life in September 2013.

I was contacted by someone over the phone to come to an interview with Liberty National Life Insurance. When I arrived the employees were very outgoing. I spoke with an Agency Director for about 2 minutes before being taken into a room with 10 other people where I listened to a presentation about the company and the career that they were offering as an agent. I then spoke with the same woman one on one again for another 10 minutes or so. Overall, it was educational and a very easy interview.

Interview Questions
    • The only difficult question they really asked was whether or not I was able to hear "no" and be treated badly by potential clients without having it affect me. The questions were very straight forward and easy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Gainesville, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Liberty National Life in July 2013.

Received a call saying that they saw my resume and was interested in bringing me in for a position that in customer relations and possibly a management position. When I went in it was just a 100% commission, insurance sales agent position. In the first part about 6 people were addressed in a room with very captivating success stories of agents and was supposed to address different details of the job (compensation, benefits, etc.). The second part was supposed to be an individual interview, but ended up just them trying to sell me on the job a bit more and had a lot of conflicting details about the job.

Interview Questions
    • What is your interest in this job on a scale from 1-10?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Roswell, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Liberty National Life in July 2013.

Sent resume then called in for a group learn about the company session and then a quick one on one q&a with the agent running the session. At the end he asks if he can call me the next day for a more formal interview and I said yes. He never called.

Worked for Liberty National Life? Contribute to the Community!