Liberty National Life

44 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Roswell, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Liberty National Life in April 2014.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from a recruiter who had found my resume online. We played phone tag for a few days, but after finally speaking with the recruiter, he scheduled me for an interview the following morning. I wasn't surprised to find that it was a group information session/interview, just as others have mentioned. I met with a manager for a few minutes and then made myself comfortable for the group session. The owner of the agency spoke for about an hour about the company and position. I found it all very inspiring. I was called back to follow up with the manager for a few minutes afterwards to ask questions and share my thoughts. I was encouraged to think of any further questions to be discussed in the second interview. Sure enough, I received a call that afternoon, inviting me to a one-on-one interview. He answered all of my questions and helped give me a good understanding of the company and my role in it. I let him know that I was unable to seize this opportunity right now because it is commission-only, without benefits. Needless to say, I wasn't offered a third interview because of knowing it isn't the right time, but we parted ways on good terms with the hope of meeting again one day. I had a very good feeling about the people I met and the company as a whole, and if my circumstances were a little different, I probably would have jumped in to get started as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

Irving, TX

I applied through other source - interviewed at Liberty National Life in April 2014.

Interview Details – Got a cold call (saying they saw my resume online) with a simple question are you still unemployed and are you interested in coming in tomorrow if so you need to dress professionally. Uhmm hello who wouldn't dress professionally to an interview? No mention of a position or what that position entails. Looked up the location on google maps as suspected super shady. Arrive at the building the door handles don't even work, to open up doors to stairs let alone the bathroom. I was reading reviews before I went to the 'interview' which was flat out beyond SHADY. The message that was communicated conflicted within itself. The appearance of my surroundings said it all. How can you say you have meetings in 5 diamond hotels and you have a location of your 'top branch' in such an old run down building.. The manipulation of words and a sales pitch with untrue promises "if you follow this script you will be successful". The logos and banners horribly pixelated. The entire thing was a sham.

This company is purely commission based. Prying on innocent people to pay into their scheme.

Don't waste your time. Always be aware. There were many key factors that pointed out this company is a cop out.

Interview Question – What is unique about you? Are you open minded?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Simply saw through the empty promises and felt truly sorry for these people of 'faith'.

Assistant Unit Manager Interview

Assistant Unit Manager
Carmel, IN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Liberty National Life in June 2012.

Interview Details – You go through an "initial interview" telling you nothing about the job. Basically they try to bring you on board. The second part is a "powerpoint" making false promises and trying to sell you. The third part is either asking you to come on board or they wait a day to build suspense.

Interview Question – There are no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Supervising Agent Interview

Supervising Agent
Jasper, AL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Liberty National Life in October 2013.

Interview Details – Very Personal Experience at office

Interview Question – Nothing that I have found   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negoitate

Agency Director Interview

Agency Director

Interviewed at Liberty National Life

Interview Details – First interview, career briefing.

Interview Question – What makes you stand out?   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Liberty National Life.

Interview Details – I had an individual interview, then a group interview/presentation, then another individual interview all in the same night.

Interview Question – I wasn't exactly asked anything too serious.   Answer Question

Insurance Agent
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Liberty National Life in November 2013.

Interview Details – It was horrible. I felt like I was being hearded in like cattle. I don't understand why companies do this. I know there is individual interviews after that but at that point I felt like they would just take a warm body.

Interview Question – All information and the questions seem to almost cross a line.   Answer Question

Irving, TX

I interviewed at Liberty National Life in November 2013.

Interview Details – I recieved a call from someone and I was told that they found my resume online and they would like to scheudle interview to disscuss this opportunity.

when I arrived, I was pulled into an office for a 1:1 which lasted less than 5 min . Afterwards, I was taken to a room where several other candidates were given a rah-rah company video and presentation by a corporate recruiter explaining how the commission system worked and the products offered by the company.

Interview Question – How Interested are you in the position on a scale of 1-10?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Liberty National Life in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email and by telephone. Very professional individuals and seems to be a very well established company with achievable goals in place. Was impressed with the interviewer's philosophy on life. Would be a great company to work for; and I was told I will hear back from them within a week. I am hoping to receive an offer at that time.

Interview Question – I was most surprised at the fact that not many questions were asked of me about my skills.   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Liberty National Life in September 2013.

Interview Details – Upon arrival, I signed in, got my parking validated and was given an application to fill out. After 5 minutes I was introduced to Agency owner and other management. I then sat with the manager and went over my resume and a brief job description. Then I was directed to a conference room for a presentation about the company and the job. Afterwards, I met with the manager again to ask any questions I had and to determine if I was interested and vice versa.

Interview Question – All of the questions were based on my sales ability and my interest level in the job and working as an agent in this office.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – A commission based salary is not feasible at the present time.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty National Life

Worked for Liberty National Life? Contribute to the Community!

Liberty National Life Videos

Liberty National Life – Why Work for Us?

There's one company dedicated to helping you realize and achieve your worthwhile goals - Liberty National Life Insurance Company Liberty National presents what could be the biggest opportunity of your life; it could… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty National Life interview questions and advice. All 44 interview reviews posted anonymously by Liberty National Life employees and interview candidates.