Liberty Resources

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Direct Support Professional Interview

Direct Support Professional

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Liberty Resources.

Interview Details – Once you fill out an application, it takes forever for them to get back to you and to go through the entire hiring process which includes a background check.

Interview Question – If an individual wants a cheeseburger, even though you and the individual discussed getting a healthier option, do you still let the individual get the cheeseburger?   View Answer

Management Interview

Management
Syracuse, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Resources in January 2009.

Interview Details – Fast paced. Lied to and shmoozed to get you in the door. The Agency is nothing like they lead you to believe.

Interview Question – Do you drive a car worth over $100k?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy since no one else wants to work there.

Supports Coordinator Interview

Supports Coordinator
Philadelphia, PA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Resources in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was being considered fir a Supports Coordinator position. I was asked general questions about my previous employment and how it related to the position.

Interview Question – What do you look for in a Supervisor   View Answer

Worked for Liberty Resources? Contribute to the Community!