Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Travel
- Travel Consultant (20)
- Travel Agent (11)
- Sales (2)
- Marketing Coordinator (2)
- Manager (2)
- Support (1)
- International Travel Consultant (1)
- Newspaper (1)
- Vacation Expert (1)
- Travel Associate (1)
- Liberty Travel Sales Consultant (1)
- Travel Agent Interview (1)
- Wholesale Travel Agent (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- Applications Architect (1)
- Audit Senior (1)
- IT (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
It was very brief it only lasted about ten minutes. I felt like I didn't do well but I recieved an e mail that welcomed me to move on to the next phase of the interview process
Be prepared to describe the vacations you have been on and try and sell it to the interviewer.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Wilmington, DE) in August 2015.
Hiring process was prolonged due to personnel's ineptness. In-store assessment had to be rescheduled due to poor communication between HR & store. Was kept waiting at store for over 20 minutes for 2 minute instructional interview where I was told to answer store phones and reply to a misleading email.
- Describe a time when you didn't meet sales goals? Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Travel in June 2015.
First I applied online, a day later I got an email to set up a phone interview. One week later I had my phone interview, which was about 30minutes. Very easy, they asked questions regarding my resume, if I have travelled, why would I like to work for liberty etc. next I was prompted to complete some online assessments. They say it takes 45 minutes but plan for a little bit longer than that. I also submitted my information for an extensive background check (which took 4 days for them to complete). Once I cleared background check, an in store assessment was scheduled with the store team leader. Be prepared to answer the phone, and a couple other tasks! The process can be a little lengthy but totally worth the wait!
- Why would you like to work for Liberty Travel? Answer Question
There is no negotiations for salary. All travel agents start at $30,000/yr + commission
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Liberty Travel.
Met with the area leader as well as the store manager. The training process was rapid. Most of the experience is learned in the store. The information maybe be overwhelming but you gain your own rhythm after 5months.
- how do you handle unsatisfied clients 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
Lengthy with phone interview, questionnaire needs to be filled out online, background check, then in office assessment with store you will be hired for with the store manager. HR does take awhile to get back to you in between steps.
- Name a time you did not hit your sales target Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty Travel in April 2015.
25 min phone call interview. The question interviews were straightforward . While the interview was taken it was a lot noise of other people talking which i guess were some travel-agent worker; as a result, we have to disconnect and try another call back to do the interview. Overall, the interview was easy and not a big deal .
- some of the interview questions were like why did u choose liberty travel to for for ?... and some other questions regarding your previous jobs experience and backgrounds. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Travel in April 2015.
Applied and within 24 hours I heard back about picking a time for an interview. It took a whole week to have the phone interview. We discussed a few things off of my resume and it was pretty basic. The interview only lasted 10 minutes and was pretty easy. It was rushed and I feel like I didn't get to explain much.
- Have you had a lot of experience in sales? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Newark, NJ) in March 2015.
Very polite interview, Brief q &A on work experience and brief information on the hiring process. Asked general questions but didn't seem that interested in my answers. Lengthy aptitude test, full background check salary fixed at 30K possible 2-5k commissions first year. As other reviews state good for first job. Helps if you have travel experience.No information given on how you build clientele.
- Have you travelled? where to? 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liberty Travel (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.
Easy questions such as "Why do you want to work with us" or "how many countries have you ever visited". Also she asked me about my last job, what kind of role I had in the company and which computer programs I am familiar with. It took me 20 minutes. The girl was very nice and polite.
- Do you have experience working in sales? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Travel.
The agent who called me from the main headquarters was very, very unprofessional. It sounded like she was talking to me from her cell phone. The questions I couldn't hear. I asked her to repeat them and she was nasty and rude to me.
- There were no difficult questions or unexpected. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review