Liberty Travel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
Ramsey, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Liberty Travel.

Interview Details – Extremely informal, HR emailed me asking me to come in and interview and didnt give me any information about company culture, hours, benefits. The location in Ramsey is very outdated, the bathroom was disgusting I dont think I would be able to use it if I worked there FT. Tons of smokers I noticed. Casual work environment, the one person I saw wearing a suit was wearing a wrinkled one. The place smelled like band aids. They also gave me an assignment to complete at home,. which was very unclear. You basically had to write an "email blast"

Interview Question – Standard interview questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Ramsey, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Liberty Travel.

Interview Details – First there is a telephone screening with HR; If you are selected to move along you then interview with Division Head + key team members. This step may take two visits depending on the availability of the team members. If they all like you, there will be a telephone background check. If that goes OK they will make you a formal offer.

Interview Question – Background checker asked if I had ever told a lie.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was made clear that the terms were Non-negotiable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Liberty Travel? Contribute to the Community!

Liberty Travel Videos

Liberty Travel – Why Work for Us?

Why Work at Liberty Travel? We offer excellent opportunities and encourage an entrepreneurial spirit that allows you to advance your career in any direction you choose. Outstanding efforts are recognized and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Travel interview questions and advice in Ramsey, NJ. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Travel employees and interview candidates.