Liberty Travel Travel Agent Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2015

2.6

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Liberty Travel in April 2015.

Interview

Applied and within 24 hours I heard back about picking a time for an interview. It took a whole week to have the phone interview. We discussed a few things off of my resume and it was pretty basic. The interview only lasted 10 minutes and was pretty easy. It was rushed and I feel like I didn't get to explain much.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Liberty Travel

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Liberty Travel (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Easy questions such as "Why do you want to work with us" or "how many countries have you ever visited". Also she asked me about my last job, what kind of role I had in the company and which computer programs I am familiar with. It took me 20 minutes. The girl was very nice and polite.

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Liberty Travel.

Interview

The agent who called me from the main headquarters was very, very unprofessional. It sounded like she was talking to me from her cell phone. The questions I couldn't hear. I asked her to repeat them and she was nasty and rude to me.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Liberty Travel (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to schedule for a phone interview.. Phone interview wasn't too bad, few simple questions about your experience etc..I then got an email for a Skype interview with Rebecca the recruiter...Skype interview went well.. She then emailed me pdf files to fill out (references, authorize background check and work history).. 7 PAGES I HAD TO FILL OUT AND SCAN, then Email them back TO HER.. Then I did the longest assessment ever. I emailed her and let her know that everything was done. NO RESPONSE. A week later I get a bs copy and paste email saying that they weren't moving forward with my application. I was told from my previous job that Liberty Travel called in reference to my past enployment. I specially put on my application don't call that employer because the employees that work there are new and they don't know of me. Liberty travel nosed into my credit report and my personal business just to say oh well we're not going to hire you. Smh a big waste of everyone's time. After all the back and forth the least they could've done is call me and say they weren't considering me anymore instead of sending a bs email

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer? Describe your work experience   Answer Question

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Liberty Travel.

Interview

Long interview process with very detailed screening. They look for experience in sales but if you've traveled a lot and have sales potential they will train. Lots of opportunity for advancement within the company.

Interview Questions

• The questions were typical of a position for a sales job. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Liberty Travel (Newton, MA) in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume on-line on Liberty Travel website. In a few days received an email invite for phone interview. The interview took only about 10 minutes. I was asked to tell about myself. The second question was: have I ever had a job where I held to set goals. After that the interviewer said I will be receiving a response via email if I'm chosen for the next step in the interview process

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about yourself? Have you ever held a job where I had to set goals?   Answer Question

Travel Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Liberty Travel in January 2012.

Interview

Recruiter was very unprofessional and from my understanding the position only pays $30k year they say you can make commision but you probably wont see that unless you have a nice amount of cliental. From readinging all the reviews on here I didn't even want the position, who wants to spend 40hour work week in a dead end job?

Travel Agent Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Liberty Travel in May 2009.

Interview

Group interview where they took you outside for 5 minutes to ask you about your experience. If you want to work for Liberty show how excited you are about selling travel. Then phone interview. Then personality test. Then a phone background check with an intimidating man who asks personal questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating salary set.