Lidl District Manager Interview Questions

2.5

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Lidl (Sintra (Portugal)).

Interview

2 rounds of interviews with 2 senior managers, then a final with Regional Manager.
Questions are straight forward they are purely looking for attitude and whether you can be moulded to the Lidl way.

Interview Questions

• [Moving an object from the edge of the table to the centre]
    "If you ask an employee to do this, and he only does this"
    [Move object half way]
    "What would you say?" "What has happened and how do you prevent it from happening again?"

1 Answer

Negotiation

They give you a standard offer, there is no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Lidl

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lidl (London, England (UK)) in August 2010.

Interview

Sent CV and CL. Was invited for 1:1 Interview with Manager. Had an easy, relaxed interview. He spent some time explaining about the company and the role which I was interested, and then asked questions about my education, work experiences. So dont worry, the interview stage is relatively easy. Be confident and you will get an offer.

Interview Questions

• What management skills I have. How many people I have ever managed. Etc   Answer Question

This company is not for me.