Lids

Updated Nov 8, 2014

2.4

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lids.

There was one interview. I went in the manager took me to the food court and asked basic questions like "What was a complicated situation you were in and how did you handle it?" Simple questions like that. They are mainly trying to find people that can have a friendly conversation and keep the customers happy.

Interview Questions
  • no difficult questions all the questions were simple just answer truthfully.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lids

Sales Associate Interview

Submitted my resume in person, was called for an interview a couple weeks later. I came to the interview in the food court of the mall and was hired as a seasonal employee. I worked there for about 1 1/2 months before all of the seasonals (4) got let go.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lids in June 2013.

Applied online quite a few times, first few applications got rejected, took awhile to get an interview, was asked a few questions and wasn't extended an offer or even another interview.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lids in August 2011.

Mostly sales related questions, what you would do in certain sales situations, how you interact with customers, and the basics about yourself.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lids in May 2009.

Pretty general interview process. Questions such as work history, why you want to work for Lids, strengths, weakenesses, hours willing to work.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lids in June 2010.

I turned in my application to the manager and was contacted 3 days later. I already had an upper hand because I was employed by Lids earlier in the Summer. I was scheduled for a 1:1 interview and we met at the store's location. It was a very easy process. I was offered the job on the spot, because of my previous experience.

I did not negotiate.