Lieberman Research Worldwide Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 1, 2014
25 interviews

3.3

Research Associate Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide.

I went through a temping agency for this interview and had no contact with LRW until I arrived on the day. Prior to being considered, I was required to take a math test that was fairly simple, but with time constraints. The staff all seemed very friendly, and the interviewer was quite friendly. I was asked several questions about my previous employment, where I thought I would go if I were to be permanently hired in their company, and how I would respond to a specific scenario.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how I would respond to having two competing clients with needs and only having enough time to finish one.   Answer Question

Graphics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide in November 2010.

No interview. Brought on as a temp through an agency. Kept as a temp for 1year - lying to me claiming there was a long process for HR to solidify the addition to the dept. headcount. When IT tried to swap my broken down computer for a working one, HR was alerted to my presence -- I learned HR had NO IDEA I was there that year, much less working on getting headcount expanded to hire me. So HR hustled to get me hired fully aware the company had broken employment laws by keeping me there as a temp beyond the 9mo limit.

I under-valued my salary. So of course, they accepted my suggestion. Had I known what the job would explode into- 80hrs/week and NO life? I would have demanded a higher salary.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Great Neck, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Great Neck, NY

I interviewed online - interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide.

Location: Great Neck The interview process was very bizarre and they embellished the job description. They said the position was for an entry level research assistant and when I got to the interview they said it was to be an entry level book keeper but they did not want to list it as a receptionist position because their phone only rings about 10 times a day. They indicated that the position had room for growth and when I asked what the position could turn into their response was "Assistant Bookkeeper" It did not make sense to me and there were two people interviewing me and in the middle of the interview they intentionally started having a full fledged personal conversation among themselves to see how I would react so i politely let them talk for a while and then politely interjected to bring the focus back to my qualifications. They did not take time to review my resume as the male interviewer was under the impression that I did not have any experience when I did. As the interview went on, the female interviewer interrupted me to say that she smelled a co-worker cooking his grandmothers soup in the microwave next door and asked me if I could smell the soup, I politely sniffed the air and reluctantly said "I think so". They seemed really desperate to fill the position and were asking how soon I could start and did not appear happy that i was not desperate to start as soon as possible. I really hope the interviewers were intentionally acting the way they did on this interview because if they were not, it is one of the most unusual, hilarious, unbelievable and unprofessional interviews I have ever been on and I am so glad I am not interested in the position.

Interview Questions
    • Do you smell my co-workers grandmother's soup cooking in the microwave next door?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide in July 2012.

Make sure you know WHAT you like about Market Research and be prepared for an exam - you can't prepare for it really... it is math, critiacal thinking and similar to a standardized test.

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed years ago and the process is different now.

Interview with HR - typical questions, also had to take a written test, but it was pretty easy math and an essay

Interview with your potential team - I had a lot of interviewers for this one, but it wasn't too difficult.

Research Associate Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide.

The interview consists of a short essay and math quiz. For the essay you are given an option of 2 prompts and you must argue a position. That was fairly easy except you are only provided a paper and pencil. (NOTE: I have not used paper and pencil to write an essay in a long time). The math quiz can be challenging. They have you answer about 20 questions: 10 are based on a data table, 10 are brain teaser questions. I honestly would have preferred having to submit a writing sample since it would have been a better indicator of my writing ability for a market research position.

After that, you have an interview with their recruiter. This is where the process went sour. There is an age difference; the recruiter is on the young side. I honestly felt awkward describing my past experience with a recruiter who is much younger than I am, seemed bored during my responses. I found myself asking "Why am I interviewing with this person and not a researcher at the firm?" But I guess they have plenty candidates and need to weed out half of them.

After the interview, I realized that their mission is to hire young, very hip, and very outgoing people. More weight is placed on personality, even if your credentials suck.

Interview Questions
    • What do you like to do for fun?   View Answer
    • What attribute in a company is most important to you?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide in April 2013.

I submitted a resume online via their website. I then got a phone call to come in for the interview. During the interview you take a basic stats test as well as a writing sample. They then go through some very basic interview questions (strengths, weakness, mistakes etc.). A few weeks later I was called and offered a position.

Interview Questions
    • The essay question was the most difficult part only because I am more mathematical   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Market Research Interview

Interview will last two and a half hours. It composes of an assessment test and a one-on-one interview.

PC Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Century City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide in June 2012.

The interview process is quite extensive, but it ensures only people with the companies core values are hired.

Interview Questions
    • Most questioned I was asked for my position where expected.   Answer Question
    They essentially gave me an offer that was right on the money, so I didn't do much negotiating. They know the job market.

Marketing Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Lieberman Research Worldwide.

The interview process began with an assessment test followed by a one-on-one interview which lasted for about 30 minutes. The interviewer asked me several questions based off my resume and then gave me a simple personality test. I received a phone call around two weeks later informing me that I got the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Lieberman Research Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!