Life Care Centers Occupational Therapist Interview Questions

2.0

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Life Care Centers (Alamosa, CO).

Interview

Interviewed over the phone as I was living in another city. I was familiar with this company as I worked prn for them before. The manager was up front about what the deal was and the hours she had to offer and followed through with things well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as I really needed a job in this city for a short time. Unfortunately I think I could have made about $5 more an hour if I had negotiated.

Other Interview Reviews for Life Care Centers

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Life Care Centers (Aurora, CO) in November 2008.

Interview

Upbeat. Brief tour of facility. Modern facility.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not for me -- it didn't seem to be an option. I found out later that some employees got bonuses and temporary housing. I suppose we should always assume things are negotiable and ask for more.