Life Care Centers RN PRN Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

RN PRN Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Life Care Centers in October 2011.

I emailed my resume' & cover letter & was contacted by the ADON and told to come in & apply. I applied in person the following day and was called the next day & an in terview was scheduled. During my interview with the ADON, I was asked about my nursing school achievements, previous job duties and given an overview of the companies achievements. It was an enjoyable interview. I was hired on the spot. My advice is to just be yourself, smile and know what you are interviewing for. I looked up the company beforehand to know what kind of growth was happening and what good things were happnening there by looking at their latest newsletters. The environment seemed positive and team oriented.

Interview Questions

Worked for Life Care Centers? Contribute to the Community!