Life Care Services Interview Questions

5.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Care Services

Candidate Interview Review

Residency Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Life Care Services in October 2014.

Interview

Very interesting company and position. Challenging phone and in person interview. Many scenario questions for which you wouldn't have an answer prior to training. I was honest in my answers, which may have been why I didn't get the job.I had to follow up as to whether I made it to the next step. The answer was no. Courtesy would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• Scenario question - You are riding in the elevator with a prospective resident. A current resident starts complaining about the food. What do you do?
      Scenario question - You've been on the job for a couple of months, The CEO comes into town and asks you what can be done to improve the sales process?

Answer Question