Life Fitness

Very Easy Interview

Installation Scheduler Interview

Installation Scheduler
Franklin Park, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Life Fitness in March 2013.

Interview Details – Was contacted through email with take home interview, basic information. Was given information about the position. Had phone interview and recruiter was very friendly. Said the only thing the higher management may see is a problem is no supply chain experience, which is a little odd because I have 3 years in dispatching and scheduling.

Interview Question – Every question was self explanatory, asked situation based questions. If someone has a bad memory or cant remember situations they have been in, you will have a hard time with any interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Life Fitness in January 2008.

Interview Details – found in newspaper add taken 3 rounds of interview told me when can i join 1st week of next month i have joined

Interview Question – More over technical questins felt difficulty apart from that everything was fine   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – atleast hike of 15-20%

UI Designer Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

The process took a day - interviewed at Life Fitness in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was quite simple. I was applying for the position of UI Designer. So, they needed to test my designing and prototyping skills. It was a skill/technical interview.

I went in, I was taken to the interview room and I was presented with 2 questions. One for making a design from a wireframe; the other was to develop a concept UI based on a question (Make a UI for a school headmaster so that he can make arrangements for school periods, etc.). I was given a laptop and they asked me to take time to design. I took about 1 hr and 30 minutes and completed both. Once I was done, the program lead came and took a look at my work. He was satisfied. No more questions were asked actually, they gave me the actual work to do, didn't they? :) Then a 5 minute chat with the HR manager. Quite friendly. I knew already that I will get the job by then. They asked me to come the next day to talk to the director.

I wouldn't say this is another round of the interview, because the director wasn't available the previous day, or I would have had the chat with the director the same day and the interview would have been over. I came the next day, another 15 minute interview. He asked me again to explain the concept behind my wireframe development in the previous day interview. I explained. Then some more questions about what I think can do, in the current project they are working on, if I am to work there. I was confident that I would get the job, so answered clearly. Some more questions along the project they were working, why my passion for design.. etc. By the end of the 15 minutes. I was given the job.

Interview Question – Do a concept UI for the following scenario? "Design a timetable UI for the Headmaster of the school that he can arrange the periods/classes for the high school". (All other small details will be given in the question. The question was 1/4th of the page!! Eg., The calendar starts from Sunday. You can show 30 days in a single screen.)
All other general assumptions can be made. But you have to explain why you made those assumptions later.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was referred to Lifefitness by a recruitment firm, so the negotiations were done on their behalf.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Life Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Fitness interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Life Fitness employees and interview candidates.