Life Fitness Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 18, 2014
4 interviews

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Life Fitness.

Given an application to fill out after I applied. Had some technical questions on it. Had one phone interview with a Software Engineer. Asked me technical questions related to application and some more (mostly programming). Very few behavioral questions. Another phone interview with a Sr. Software Engineer. More technical questions (more on hardware). Last was an on-site interview. Met with a Sr. Engineer. Asked mostly behavioral questions. Then a group interview with 3 Software Engineers. One was the Sr. Software Engineer I spoke with before. Each was in a different field. Started with a case question then they each asked their own questions. Met with person I spoke with in the first interview.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was the case question. There was a robot that would detect the air quality. I had to list hardware and software related issues it could have. I had to explain how I would solve them. Only given a few minutes to think about it.   View Answer
    • You can get various other questions about applications, embedded systems, and lots of other things.   View Answer

Installation Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Franklin Park, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Franklin Park, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Life Fitness in March 2013.

Was contacted through email with take home interview, basic information. Was given information about the position. Had phone interview and recruiter was very friendly. Said the only thing the higher management may see is a problem is no supply chain experience, which is a little odd because I have 3 years in dispatching and scheduling.

Interview Questions
    • Every question was self explanatory, asked situation based questions. If someone has a bad memory or cant remember situations they have been in, you will have a hard time with any interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Life Fitness in January 2008.

found in newspaper add taken 3 rounds of interview told me when can i join 1st week of next month i have joined

Interview Questions
    • More over technical questins felt difficulty apart from that everything was fine   View Answers (2)
    atleast hike of 15-20%

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

The process took a day - interviewed at Life Fitness in June 2011.

The interview process was quite simple. I was applying for the position of UI Designer. So, they needed to test my designing and prototyping skills. It was a skill/technical interview.

I went in, I was taken to the interview room and I was presented with 2 questions. One for making a design from a wireframe; the other was to develop a concept UI based on a question (Make a UI for a school headmaster so that he can make arrangements for school periods, etc.). I was given a laptop and they asked me to take time to design. I took about 1 hr and 30 minutes and completed both. Once I was done, the program lead came and took a look at my work. He was satisfied. No more questions were asked actually, they gave me the actual work to do, didn't they? :) Then a 5 minute chat with the HR manager. Quite friendly. I knew already that I will get the job by then. They asked me to come the next day to talk to the director.

I wouldn't say this is another round of the interview, because the director wasn't available the previous day, or I would have had the chat with the director the same day and the interview would have been over. I came the next day, another 15 minute interview. He asked me again to explain the concept behind my wireframe development in the previous day interview. I explained. Then some more questions about what I think can do, in the current project they are working on, if I am to work there. I was confident that I would get the job, so answered clearly. Some more questions along the project they were working, why my passion for design.. etc. By the end of the 15 minutes. I was given the job.

Interview Questions
    • Do a concept UI for the following scenario? "Design a timetable UI for the Headmaster of the school that he can arrange the periods/classes for the high school". (All other small details will be given in the question. The question was 1/4th of the page!! Eg., The calendar starts from Sunday. You can show 30 days in a single screen.)
      All other general assumptions can be made. But you have to explain why you made those assumptions later.
        View Answer
    I was referred to Lifefitness by a recruitment firm, so the negotiations were done on their behalf.

Worked for Life Fitness? Contribute to the Community!