Life Station

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Union, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at Life Station in May 2013.

Interview Details – After applying online there was a phone interview. Then they wanted you to complete an online comprehension test. If you pass that they invite you for a in person interview at the location where you have to complete another written comprehension test and fill out the same application that you filled out online. The interview process is lengthy and redundant, you do a lot of things twice for no real reason. If they had a hiring manager that knew what they were doing things would go a lot easier.

Interview Question – They didn't ask hard questions. They asked about my background told me a bit about the company it all seemed to depend on the test that you take.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation they told you what it was and you take it or leave it

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Life Station in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was called in for a group session/ interview. There were 15 other applicantswe took a basic skill test, and passed and was interviewed by 3 managers. Very basic questions.

Interview Questions

Worked for Life Station? Contribute to the Community!