Life Technologies Human Resources Legal Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resources Legal Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Life Technologies in March 2012.

Interview

Had a 1:1 interview, was told the next stage would be a telePhone interview with someone in the US. Got a call a week later to say I would have a phone interview and another 1:1 interview. Both of those were in the same week and I thought that would be it. The following week I was told I would have 3 more phone interviews - 2 one after the other on one day, one a couple of days later. No one got back to me for a month. I had to phone them up to request feedback. I was told the person dealing with it was on holiday and I would get a call next week. A week went by and still nothing. I emailed asking for feedback again. I eventually got an email reply saying I had been unsuccessful. Incredibly unprofessional. Was also told they would pay for my return taxi fares for my two interviews at their offices in Paisley but no such thing happened. The whole process was a waste of time, effort and money on my part. Cheers, LT.

Interview Questions