Life Time Fitness

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
San Antonio, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in July 2012.

Interview Details – Great experience. Very friendly and comfortable. The process was a little different, because the use of an actual offer letter is new to me. The HR staff members that I worked with before my interview and after I was hired were always helpful.

Interview Question – During my second interview, i was surpised with actual questions geared towards my personal life. Questions that were not the standard tell us about yourself types. The questions were sincere of true interest in me as an individual.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness Administrative Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees and interview candidates.