Life Time Fitness Aquatics Lifeguard Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Aquatics Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tulsa, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

The hiring process at Life Time Fitness takes an extremely long time. Once contacted about interviewing with Life Time as a lifeguard I completed 3 interviews. The first was with the Aquatics Department Head, which was mostly behavioral questions. She also asked questions about my prior lifeguarding experience. The second was an in-water interview to assess my Lifeguard technique and swimming skills (you must know all 4 strokes to pass). The third was a group interview with the General Manager for our location with other candidates for the position. At this stage you had to know the Life Time Vision and Mission Statements and answer some general questions. After all three stages the start processing paperwork which can take weeks!

Interview Questions
  • One of the most difficult things I had to do was know the mission/vision statement. If you have prior experience as a lifeguard or you show that you have a great work ethic, than getting hired is not a problem.   Answer Question
No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Aquatics Lifeguard Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Life Time asks a lot of situational questions where you have to come up with real customer service related scenarios. They also focus a lot on how you live your daily life to see if your lifestyle matches the company's mission/vision.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to give up doing something with friends or family in order to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!