Life Time Fitness

Relevance Date Difficulty

Child Care Employee Interview

Child Care Employee

Interviewed at Life Time Fitness

Interview Details – Nothing outside of a normal interview question. It was two parts, initially with the child care center director and later with the Fitness club director. The first was 1:1, and the second was 3:1.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Child Care Employee Interview

Child Care Employee

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in May 2011.

Interview Details – The lady who interviewed me was 20 minutes late, then took me into her office and asked me standard interview questions. She did not seem prepared at all. I asked many questions and seemed interested, but my attitude completely changed when she stated that all child care employees start at minimum wage. I'd rather work at the Cafe for minimum wage than be liable for children.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were lacking energy, and how you overcame it.   Answer Question
  • Explain a time where you and a teacher had a disagreement. What did you do to overcome this?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness Child Care Employee interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees and interview candidates.