Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness
- Personal Trainer (25)
- Member Services Team Member (13)
- Life Cafe Team Member (13)
- Summer Camp Counselor (11)
- Lifeguard (10)
- Kids Activities Team Member (10)
- Member Engagement Advisor (9)
- Member Services (7)
- Swim Instructor (6)
- Member Services - Front Desk (4)
- Child Center Team Member (4)
- Department Head (4)
- Group Fitness Instructor (3)
- Assistant Department Head (3)
- Registered Dietitian (3)
- SPA Coordinator (3)
- Facility Operations (3)
- Member Advisor (3)
- Operations Team Member (3)
- Aquatics Lifeguard (3)
- LifeSpa Department Head (2)
- Life SPA Coordinator (2)
- Lifecafe Supervisor (2)
- Facility Operations Supervisor (2)
- Facility Operations Team Member (2)
- Head Guard (2)
- Member Services Specialist (2)
- Business Administrator (2)
- Child Care Employee (2)
- Sales Advisor (2)
Department Head Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Montvale, NJ) in November 2014.
Phone interview, questionairre, in person interview....you are called and screened, then asked for an in person interview where you are asked to fill out the form. The company want all of their employees to memorize their mission statement for the in person interview where you will fill it out on the questionairre. They will call you with an offer if they are interested. Benefits are great but pay can be minimal to ok depending on the position.
- What is our motto 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness
Department Head InterviewAccepted Offer
Interview process involved interview with current department head, regional lead, and club general manager. Questions are targeted selection based and they are looking for STAR answers (situation, task, action, result). Department heads are put through and expected to pass Life Time's department head certification for their respective department upon hire.
- Must memorize and recite company's mission and vision statements for interview with gm. 1 Answer
Department Head InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness in October 2011.
Life Time is very thorough when hiring leadership. They are looking for candidates with the right motivational fit and experience in the field. You interview both in person and by phone with leadership in the club, the region and the area of expertise.
- Lots of scenario questions to determine motivational fit. Answer Question
Department Head InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness in November 2010.
phone screen with regional, 1:1 with GM recite the mission and vision of the company verbatim, talk to corporate. should you pass all three, you got it! this is for the department head position. front line positions must pass through the phone screen first followed by a 1:1 with the department head and the GM.
- what is the mission and vision. aside from that, if you know your field well enough, you will be fine. 1 Answer
no negotiation - take it or leave it.