Life Time Fitness

Relevance Date Difficulty

Facility Operations Team Member Interview

Facility Operations Team Member
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in February 2012.

Interview Details – Received a call they asked me couple of about myself and what I know about the company. Fairly simple nothing to hard. Moving forward from there they wanted to meet me in person so we schedule an interview where I was greeted by my department manager and the GM. Both were very friendly and easy to get along with. Asked me questions about previous job experience and other situational questions and such.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you had to make an important decision and how did come to make that decision   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness Facility Operations Team Member interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees and interview candidates.