Life Time Fitness Facility Operations Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015

2.0

Facility Operations Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Manager called me and had a mini interview with me over the phone then invited me to an actual in person interview later on during the call. In person interview was a couple days later and was asked simple questions and just had conversations with the manager. Talked about the job and what it does.

Interview Questions

• What have you done that will help you in this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Facilities Operations Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Roseville, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very brief interview just asked questions regarding work experience situations and how I handled them regarding customers. Tell him about a time I went above and beyond for a customer and what was the response of the customer. He asked me if I would accept a PT position I said yes.

Interview Questions

• In my experience did I ever have a customer who was angry or impatient and how did I handle the situation with the customer.   1 Answer

Facility Operations Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

Received a call they asked me couple of about myself and what I know about the company. Fairly simple nothing to hard. Moving forward from there they wanted to meet me in person so we schedule an interview where I was greeted by my department manager and the GM. Both were very friendly and easy to get along with. Asked me questions about previous job experience and other situational questions and such.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make an important decision and how did come to make that decision   Answer Question