Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness
- Personal Trainer (20)
- Member Services Team Member (10)
- Life Cafe Team Member (8)
- Lifeguard (7)
- Member Services (7)
- Member Engagement Advisor (6)
- Kids Activities Team Member (5)
- Summer Camp Counselor (4)
- Member Advisor (3)
- Group Fitness Instructor (3)
- Assistant Department Head (3)
- Swim Instructor (3)
- Aquatics Lifeguard (3)
- Facility Operations Supervisor (2)
- Facility Operations Team Member (2)
- Child Care Employee (2)
- LifeSpa Department Head (2)
- Life SPA Coordinator (2)
- Member Services - Front Desk (2)
- Child Center Team Member (2)
- Facility Operations (2)
- General Manager (2)
- Massage Therapist (2)
- Business Administrator (2)
- Registered Dietitian (2)
- Sales Advisor (2)
- Fitness Instructor (2)
- Department Head (2)
- Dietitian (1)
- Yoga Instructor (1)
Facility Operations Team Member Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Life Time Fitness.
Manager called me and had a mini interview with me over the phone then invited me to an actual in person interview later on during the call. In person interview was a couple days later and was asked simple questions and just had conversations with the manager. Talked about the job and what it does.
- What have you done that will help you in this position? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness
Facilities Operations Team Member InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Roseville, CA) in March 2015.
Very brief interview just asked questions regarding work experience situations and how I handled them regarding customers. Tell him about a time I went above and beyond for a customer and what was the response of the customer. He asked me if I would accept a PT position I said yes.
- In my experience did I ever have a customer who was angry or impatient and how did I handle the situation with the customer. 1 Answer
Facility Operations Team Member InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.
Received a call they asked me couple of about myself and what I know about the company. Fairly simple nothing to hard. Moving forward from there they wanted to meet me in person so we schedule an interview where I was greeted by my department manager and the GM. Both were very friendly and easy to get along with. Asked me questions about previous job experience and other situational questions and such.
- Tell me about a time when you had to make an important decision and how did come to make that decision Answer Question