Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness
- Personal Trainer (23)
- Member Services Team Member (11)
- Life Cafe Team Member (11)
- Summer Camp Counselor (10)
- Lifeguard (8)
- Member Services (7)
- Member Engagement Advisor (7)
- Kids Activities Team Member (6)
- Child Center Team Member (4)
- Swim Instructor (3)
- Operations Team Member (3)
- Member Advisor (3)
- Registered Dietitian (3)
- Group Fitness Instructor (3)
- Assistant Department Head (3)
- Department Head (3)
- Aquatics Lifeguard (3)
- Member Services - Front Desk (3)
- Head Guard (2)
- LifeSpa Department Head (2)
- Lifecafe Supervisor (2)
- Facility Operations Supervisor (2)
- Facility Operations Team Member (2)
- General Manager (2)
- Fitness Instructor (2)
- Sales Advisor (2)
- Massage Therapist (2)
- Life SPA Coordinator (2)
- Child Care Employee (2)
- Member Services Specialist (2)
Group Fitness Instructor Interview
Typical interview, questions about your experience. I talked about my experience and they let me know which fitness classes were available to teach. I interviewed with the Department head and also the General Manager.
- You must know the company's mission statement word for word. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness
Group Fitness Instructor InterviewAccepted Offer
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Life Time Fitness.
I had to audition to be an instructor.
- Nothing beyond a normal fitness professional would encounter - wanted to make sure I could recognize someone having a heart attack. Answer Question
Simple - they have it broken down on experience, years and time at job.
Group Fitness Instructor InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Vernon Hills, IL) in November 2008.
There was an online application. After the online application, I received an email for a group audition. There were about 8 of us at the audition. The audition atmosphere was friendly. We each got to teach our class for about 5 minutes. The following week, I got a call for an inerview and possibly hiring. I was hired after the interview. I will say, it all went very smoothly. I must say, that I had my national fitness certifications in place before I applied - AFAA, ACE, RYT and CPR.
- None. Answer Question
Not much negotiation, as I wanted to teach there, so I accpted whatever was offered.