Life Time Fitness

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Group Fitness Instructor Interview

Group Fitness Instructor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview Details – I had to audition to be an instructor.

Interview Question – Nothing beyond a normal fitness professional would encounter - wanted to make sure I could recognize someone having a heart attack.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple - they have it broken down on experience, years and time at job.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Group Fitness Instructor Interview

Vernon Hills, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in November 2008.

Interview Details – There was an online application. After the online application, I received an email for a group audition. There were about 8 of us at the audition. The audition atmosphere was friendly. We each got to teach our class for about 5 minutes. The following week, I got a call for an inerview and possibly hiring. I was hired after the interview. I will say, it all went very smoothly. I must say, that I had my national fitness certifications in place before I applied - AFAA, ACE, RYT and CPR.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation, as I wanted to teach there, so I accpted whatever was offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness Group Fitness Instructor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees and interview candidates.