Life Time Fitness Group Fitness Instructor Interview Questions

2.0

Group Fitness Instructor Interview

Interview

Typical interview, questions about your experience. I talked about my experience and they let me know which fitness classes were available to teach. I interviewed with the Department head and also the General Manager.

Interview Questions

• You must know the company's mission statement word for word.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Group Fitness Instructor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

I had to audition to be an instructor.

Interview Questions

• Nothing beyond a normal fitness professional would encounter - wanted to make sure I could recognize someone having a heart attack.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple - they have it broken down on experience, years and time at job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Vernon Hills, IL) in November 2008.

Interview

There was an online application. After the online application, I received an email for a group audition. There were about 8 of us at the audition. The audition atmosphere was friendly. We each got to teach our class for about 5 minutes. The following week, I got a call for an inerview and possibly hiring. I was hired after the interview. I will say, it all went very smoothly. I must say, that I had my national fitness certifications in place before I applied - AFAA, ACE, RYT and CPR.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, as I wanted to teach there, so I accpted whatever was offered.