Life Time Fitness

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Interview

Chanhassen, MN

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in January 2009.

Interview Details – I actually interviewed in Dec of 2007 (it wasn't an option on the drop down). I had a phone interview with the recruiter who asked background questions. I then came in to meet face-to-face with the team I'd be working with. They asked a series of behavioral based questions. I came back two more times to meet with three more people - 2 VPs and 1 Sr. Director. I received an offer in early Jan and started 2.5 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision that went against company policy. What were the factors you considered?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you were faced with an unexpected change at work. What was the nature of the change and how did you react?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Company is very open to negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness Human Resources interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees and interview candidates.