Life Time Fitness Human Resources Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chanhassen, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chanhassen, MN) in January 2009.

Interview

I actually interviewed in Dec of 2007 (it wasn't an option on the drop down). I had a phone interview with the recruiter who asked background questions. I then came in to meet face-to-face with the team I'd be working with. They asked a series of behavioral based questions. I came back two more times to meet with three more people - 2 VPs and 1 Sr. Director. I received an offer in early Jan and started 2.5 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision that went against company policy. What were the factors you considered?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you were faced with an unexpected change at work. What was the nature of the change and how did you react?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Company is very open to negotiation.