Life Time Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.5

Member Services - Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I went on my first interview yesterday and it went great had was asked to interview with the head manager today. The interview went great and I was given the job on the spot and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations yet. I just filled out some paperwork to get the ball rolling.

Kids Activities Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Novi, MI).

Interview

Comfortable setting. Interviewed with one other person due to high candidate volumes. Both assistant DH and DH gave the interview. Extremely kind staff. Separated both candidates at one point so they could get to know us separately. After interview, brought in for audition in which a group of candidates played games with a group of children. Assistant department heads observed and discussed afterward with each candidate one on one

Interview Questions

• If you walked in a room and all of the two year olds were wild and rambunctious, what would you do to calm them down?   Answer Question

SPA Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

It was 1 group interview with about 15 people applying for 3 different positions. We were all asked one question and sat in the room listening to everyone answer for the rest of the time. I got a call back the next day to come back in!

Interview Questions

• One question to test out your reactions & how you handled customer service. Everyone got asked a different question/scenario.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Westminster, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Fast, short, simple. They emailed me with questions to answer which was about 5 q's. Then they emailed me my interview time. I went to the interview and didn't get to the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lifetime?   Answer Question
    • What work experience do you have prior to this one that qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Garland, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

My interview was about 2 weeks after I applied. Nothing was out of the ordinary to your typical interview, although I had to wait about 20 minutes after arriving 10 minutes early.
    Follow up interview was exactly 1 week later. You have to memorize their mission and their vision. and their is an abundance of online training that you DO NOT get paid for.

Interview Questions

• What was the biggest obstacle you had to overcome in a work setting/ life experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Westminster, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy interview and questions. Questions were typical and asked about scenarios, previous experience, and why I wanted to work here. We went to one of the many management offices. Lady was nice and very young. Walked and toured facility after the interview, and she hired me on the spot. Unfortunately the job wasn't amazing.

Interview Questions

• How do you maintain a healthy lifestyle, in accordance to the Lifetime Fitness Way of Life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.

Head Guard Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

It was a three-step interview process.
    1. Department Interview
    2. Group Interview or Department Head Interview
    3. General Manager Interview - asks mission/vision

Apply online then drop off a resume in person. They never look at the website. Really nice though! They tell you what to memorize for the group interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the lifetime mission?
      What would you do in ____ situation?
      Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

Member Services Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Two interviews one with department head and one with GM. Both interviews were face to face and pretty easy. A couple days after interviews i received a email saying i got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Lawrenceville, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

First, I got an email for a group interview. The group interview was surprisingly easy. They gave you a few questions about who you were, you answered them, and then you left. Questions like 'What is one thing you can bring to Lifetime?' and 'What is one interesting fact about yourself?' The second round was more of an audition. You brought in a game and then taught it to the other interviewees and played the game with them. They told us to be familiar with the mission statement but we weren't tested on it or anything, surprisingly. After that, they sent us an email whether we were hired or not.

Child Center Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Gilbert, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

Getting in for an interview is hard. It is better to go in person and hand them a resume than it is to apply online. First two are interviews with the Child Care Department Head. First is phone and basic. The second is in person. The final interview is with the GM of that location. This one was an interview with another applicant. You are required to know the Mission Statement and recite or write it down at that interview. They then proceed with background checks and "auditions".