Life Time Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.5

Life Cafe Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce Township, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Commerce Township, MI).

Interview

I applied online and got a call four days later, was told where to go what to wear and when to come came to the interview was interviewed by the department head and assistant department head both were very nice and made me feel comfortable interview lasted about 45 minutes, and was told to come in two days later for a second interview with the GM

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to stop doing something to help someone out   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview

Easy... They just want someone who's willing to work as many hours as possible without complaining. They also tell you what they want to hear so that you can repeat it back to them and get the answer correct - that's their early on training so that you can become a drone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went above and beyond for customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Romeoville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Romeoville, IL).

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. They asked about any experience with children, past job experience etc. Not a very high stress situation. Reviewing with general interview questions will be sufficient preparation.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child who is not following the rules?   Answer Question
    • What would make you and asset to Lifetime Fitness?   Answer Question
    • How do your own goals align with the mission and vision of lifetime fitness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Skokie, IL).

Interview

Applied online, got an email from the Kids Manager asking to answer 5 questions. We set up a face to face interview, lady was really nice and casual about the whole thing.

Personal Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Fairfax, VA).

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview. Next you meet with the Fitness manager then you meet with the GM. They require you to walk around on the fitness floor and make you talk to members to drum up some money.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about different fitness questions   1 Answer

Designer, Learning & Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chanhassen, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Chanhassen, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

When I was called in about my job opportunity I recieved one of the coldest calls ever and he then hung the phone up on me. He acted like I am not worthy for working at this company even though I have a bachelors degree very similar to graphics design.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, they just said good luck in a dark cold voice.   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Burr Ridge, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Took roughly 2 months. Had one interview with the aquatics head who asked basic questions based on skill and previous experience. Second interview was held a week later with the general manager, similar questions but more broad. After I was hired I was given specific online training through the Learning Well and after that was completed, I had to undergo training at my facility.

Member Services - Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I went on my first interview yesterday and it went great had was asked to interview with the head manager today. The interview went great and I was given the job on the spot and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations yet. I just filled out some paperwork to get the ball rolling.

SPA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

told me wrong date and time so I showed up and they rescheduled. Then followed up and was told they would make a decision and contact me and after sending 3 emails and calling never heard anything.

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Novi, MI).

Interview

Comfortable setting. Interviewed with one other person due to high candidate volumes. Both assistant DH and DH gave the interview. Extremely kind staff. Separated both candidates at one point so they could get to know us separately. After interview, brought in for audition in which a group of candidates played games with a group of children. Assistant department heads observed and discussed afterward with each candidate one on one

Interview Questions

• If you walked in a room and all of the two year olds were wild and rambunctious, what would you do to calm them down?   Answer Question