Life Time Fitness

120 candidate interviews

Child Care Employee Interview

Child Care Employee

Interviewed at Life Time Fitness

Interview Details – Nothing outside of a normal interview question. It was two parts, initially with the child care center director and later with the Fitness club director. The first was 1:1, and the second was 3:1.

Personal Trainer Interview

Personal Trainer

I applied online and interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview Details – Straight Forward. Just be personable.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Swim Instructor Interview

Swim Instructor

Interviewed at Life Time Fitness

Interview Details – A lot of focus on whether you know the Mission and Vision of the company and not whether or not you know how to do the job.

Negotiation Details – N/A

Rock Climbing Instructor Interview

Rock Climbing Instructor

Interviewed at Life Time Fitness

Interview Details – Applied onsite filled out an application. I was contacted for interview about a week later. Very easy interview, relaxed talk about yourself and why you are interested in lifetime fitness.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None- hourly paid

Pilates, Personal Trainer Interview

Pilates, Personal Trainer

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview Details – know mission and vision statements

Interview Question – see above. know word for word. describe what it means to you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Facility Operations Supervisor Interview

Facility Operations Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview Details – Interviews With Ops DH and Member Services DH. Easy questions and had to memorize the mission and vision Statements. It was hard to Contact the DH but that was before I realized that they are very busy and are normally not near a phone. THe questions were easy and pretty much conversational.

Interview Question – Memorize Mission and Vision   Answer Question

Group Fitness Instructor Interview

Group Fitness Instructor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview Details – I had to audition to be an instructor.

Interview Question – Nothing beyond a normal fitness professional would encounter - wanted to make sure I could recognize someone having a heart attack.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Simple - they have it broken down on experience, years and time at job.

Member Services Interview

Member Services

Interviewed at Life Time Fitness

Interview Details – The women interviewing me did not look me in the eye. She did not ask me questions about
My background,fitness experience etc

Interview Question – I felt like she was rushing the interview   Answer Question

Swim Instructor Interview

Swim Instructor

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview Details – I applied on the website and within a few days I received an email requesting an interview. I called and set up the interview and went in. There was a group of people and we had to swim and then individual talk to the management. We discussed past experience and how you would benefit Lifetime. You also had to swim 100m relay. After the meeting they had us wait and then and there I was told I had a job. They gave me a packet and told me I need to memorize the mission statement. I set an appointment for the second meeting at that point. I came in for the second meeting and spoke to someone in the HR department, I recited the mission statement and then answered questions about what I was interested in gaining from Lifetime. I was put into the system at that time and they also set up my free membership.

Interview Question – They asked what would I do if a parent tried to force me into pushing the student into the next levee.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Lifeguard Interview

Lifeguard
Chesterfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in May 2011.

Interview Details – It was pretty easy. 2 rounds of interviews first one is more of a screen. Second interview was a more personal in depth interview. Overall I thought the interview process was pretty easy. All the interview questions were very basic and I had no problem answering them. I would definitely recommend this company.

Interview Question – What is your weakness.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness interview questions and advice. All 120 interview reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees and interview candidates.