Life Time Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.5

Member Services Interview

The women interviewing me did not look me in the eye. She did not ask me questions about
    My background,fitness experience etc

Swim Instructor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

I applied on the website and within a few days I received an email requesting an interview. I called and set up the interview and went in. There was a group of people and we had to swim and then individual talk to the management. We discussed past experience and how you would benefit Lifetime. You also had to swim 100m relay. After the meeting they had us wait and then and there I was told I had a job. They gave me a packet and told me I need to memorize the mission statement. I set an appointment for the second meeting at that point. I came in for the second meeting and spoke to someone in the HR department, I recited the mission statement and then answered questions about what I was interested in gaining from Lifetime. I was put into the system at that time and they also set up my free membership.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what would I do if a parent tried to force me into pushing the student into the next levee.   Answer Question

Department Head Interview

Interview process involved interview with current department head, regional lead, and club general manager. Questions are targeted selection based and they are looking for STAR answers (situation, task, action, result). Department heads are put through and expected to pass Life Time's department head certification for their respective department upon hire.

Interview Questions
    • Must memorize and recite company's mission and vision statements for interview with gm.   View Answer

Mea Interview

took about 2 weeks. Met with Manager, GM, and Regional Manager. Nothing too hard. Just know yourself and your experiences well enough to communicate them. They try to paint a picture of the company, but you will soon find out that it is nothing of what you expected.

Group Fitness Instructor Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

I had to audition to be an instructor.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing beyond a normal fitness professional would encounter - wanted to make sure I could recognize someone having a heart attack.   Answer Question
    Simple - they have it broken down on experience, years and time at job.

Facility Operations Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interviews With Ops DH and Member Services DH. Easy questions and had to memorize the mission and vision Statements. It was hard to Contact the DH but that was before I realized that they are very busy and are normally not near a phone. THe questions were easy and pretty much conversational.

Rock Climbing Instructor Interview

Applied onsite filled out an application. I was contacted for interview about a week later. Very easy interview, relaxed talk about yourself and why you are interested in lifetime fitness.

None- hourly paid

Pilates, Personal Trainer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

know mission and vision statements

Interview Questions
    • see above. know word for word. describe what it means to you   Answer Question
    none

Personal Trainer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Straight Forward. Just be personable.

Swim Instructor Interview

A lot of focus on whether you know the Mission and Vision of the company and not whether or not you know how to do the job.

N/A

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!