Life Time Fitness Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.4

Member Engagement Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Cary, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

7 day training at headquarters in Minn. Passing the testing and touring, then you get back ready to roll. High turn over. Not always nice employees. Will not even talk to you because one may not stay. If stay for a while and make it then maybe they will be friendly. They seemed threatened by ne employees.

Interview Questions

• Did enjoy working with people?   1 Answer

Child Center Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Rochester Hills, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

Was asked 5 simple behavioral questions in the initial interview. Department manager asked me 5 behavioral questions and skimmed my resume. After, was called back to meet with regional manager and asked to memorize a quick mission statement. The regional manager told me about the company values and asked me to recite the mission statement. We went through 2-3 behavioral questions and proceeded to fill out employment paperwork.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is greatest strength
      2. What is a time you had to prioritize
      3. When was a time you worked in a difficult team member?
      4. Tell me about your experience with kids?
      5. Why do you want to work at lifetime fitness?

Answer Question

Aquatics Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Overland Park, KS) in April 2011.

Interview

Standard interview. Strengths, weaknesses, etc. the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the hte the the the hte hte

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Centennial, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

First I had to meet with the head of the aquatics department and then I was interviewed by the head of interviewing new employees. After a few days I received an email saying I was hired and needed to submit to a background check and complete online training. Then I was able to work.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to be a lifeguard   1 Answer

Life SPA Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Florham Park, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

Very complex process for a very simple job. There were 3 levels of phone, 1:1 spa manager then an invitation to meet the general manager. It was expected to memorize the mission/vision statements prior. There is also an expectation to be extremely fit and healthy and a required screen of general medical baselines- (cholesterol, bp etc)

Interview Questions

• She gave an list of various competing customer issues and asked the order in which you would address it and why.   Answer Question

Head Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Rochester Hills, MI) in August 2014.

Interview

Two interviews. One with Aquatics DH with a sit down interview & practical to show lifeguard skills and one interview with the General Manager. The interview with the General manager was kind of intense for a lifeguarding job.

Member Services Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Fairfax, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

Manager and General manager were very nice. Interview was fast paced and mostly asked questions based on past work experience. It helps to know the company mission and vision by heart.

Kids Activities Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2013.

Interview

You are given three steps for the interview process. The first is a phone call, second a meeting with a department head, and third, a meeting with the overall manager. The phone call is a screening and you are asked five to ten questions. Typically, you are called around lunchtime and if you do well, are given an offer to further the interview process. The second step is a 1:1 where you are being asked behavioral and experience questions. The final meeting is with the manager, who will ask you to write them mission and vision and describe the meanings of them to you. He/she will go over the details of the job. If you do well, you are given an offer.

Facilities Operations Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Roseville, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very brief interview just asked questions regarding work experience situations and how I handled them regarding customers. Tell him about a time I went above and beyond for a customer and what was the response of the customer. He asked me if I would accept a PT position I said yes.

Interview Questions

• In my experience did I ever have a customer who was angry or impatient and how did I handle the situation with the customer.   1 Answer

Life Cafe Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Life Time Fitness (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire process was very positive, and i was asked a serious of key questions regarding my previous workplace experiences . I was also asked about why i wanted to work for the company . The questions were specific to my own experiences in dealing with positive and negative cystomer service type of scenarios. The interview lasted for about an hour , my answers to each were slightly lengthy but i was able to earn a second interview with the general manager of the club.