Life Time Fitness

120 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Personal Trainer Interview

Personal Trainer

I applied online and interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview Details – Straight Forward. Just be personable.

Interview Question – no difficult questions   Answer Question

Personal Trainer Interview

Personal Trainer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in November 2012.

Interview Details – Three interviews. First, the department head. Second, your team leader within the personal training department. Lastly, the General Manager of the club.
A very easy interview process, especially meeting the GM. The department head is only looking to get more people onboard and actually will sell you on the position. If it doesn't work out they just hire a replacement. Turnover is crazy in this industry.

Interview Question – The "most difficult" questions come from your team leader who will take your through the club's "training solutions" consultation in order to get to know you and how your versed in health and fitness. They might also ask for your expertise on program design or nutrition.   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Sales Advisor

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in August 2013.

Interview Details – Basic question, very personable.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions during the interview   Answer Question

Day Operations Supervisor Interview

Day Operations Supervisor
Canton, MI

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in June 2009.

Interview Details – Worked initially as employee of nighttime operations. Then was promoted.

Interview Question – Difficult members who are demanding.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – flat hourly pay

Brand Director Interview

Brand Director
Chanhassen, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in October 2011.

Interview Details – Can you ride a bike for 100 miles?

Interview Question – Can you work with people from the midwest?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – non-existent

Group Fitness Department Head/Group Fitness Instructor Interview

Group Fitness Department Head/Group Fitness Instructor
Novi, MI

I applied in-person - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in August 2013.

Interview Details – Fill out online application, then once submitted will receive a call from appropriate department head. Will set up an interview to meet with the department head and then the general manager. Will need to know the mission and vision statement. Once Interview done, will wait to hear from the department head.

Interview Question – Scenario's   Answer Question

Life Cafe Team Member Interview

Life Cafe Team Member
Johns Creek, GA

I applied online - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in July 2010.

Interview Details – applied online and was called about a week later for an interview. was interviewed by the lifecafe manager and it was pretty easy-going. right after the interview i was hired.

Interview Question – explain a time in which you experienced a coworker or customer doing something against company rules and how you reacted.   Answer Question

Member Services Supervisor Interview

Member Services Supervisor
Colleyville, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews. 1. Group interview: make a poster that describes you and what your believe in. I believe they want to see if your values align with their own. 2. Group interview: recite the mission, vision and objective statements with the GM for the club. Very simple, took 25 minutes and just chatted with the GM. 3. 1:1 with the DH and job offer.

Interview Question – They mostly ask about values in order to see if you believe what they believe.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Poor. They offered me a salary and I asked for more and they said take it or leave it. They get alot of applicants and can push you to the side if you want too much.

Yoga Instructor Interview

Yoga Instructor
Allen, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online then went to an audition for the position

Negotiation Details – Just given the position and put on schedule

Masters Swim Coach Interview

Masters Swim Coach

I applied online and interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview Details – There were two interviews, one with the immediate supervisor and one with the general manager of the club. Everyone was very nice, it was a casual interview with a focus on the club's mission and vision statement. They asked a lot of questions about what you think of it, and you have to memorize them.

Interview Question – The hardest part was memorizing the mission and vision statements.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, it was for a part time position.