Life Time Fitness

Relevance Date Difficulty

Personal Trainer Interview

Personal Trainer
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in December 2012.

Interview Details – not a good management, interview system, company. This company called me for an interview and asked way too many questions. Before bringing me in for a second interview the manager asked me to memorize their vision and mission statements.. 2 long, poem like corporate philosophies thatbwere an absolute waste of my time and thought. The second interview was much like the phine interview in that. there were just too many stupid opinionated questions asked. worst of all, I had been interviewing with other employers and had another interview on Monday. The manager, I believe Sherry, had me memorize the statements and cancel my appointments/schedule with the other potential employer .. of course giving me the impression I would be hired... Then rejected me.

Interview Question – lots of stupid, opinionated questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!