Life Time Fitness

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

LifeSpa Stylist Interview

LifeSpa Stylist

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview Details – I filled out the employee profile online (great news, you only need to do it once and then you can apply for any position on their website.) I got a call from the Department head within a week, and listened as she described the job requirements. I agreed with the expectations so we set up a face-to-face interview a few days later. Interview was pretty typical, maybe an hour long. I was given the company's vision and mission statement and told to memorize it because I would be asked to recite it at my next interview with the club's general manager. Along with the final interview with the GM, I was told to bring in a model for an audition to display my technical skills with color, cut and highlights. The head stylist evaluated my work and the GM interviewed me, and I was hired immediately after passing both.
Basically: 1. "Break the ice phone call" 2. face to face interview with immediate supervisor (Department Head) 3. Audition and final interview with GM

Interview Question – Technical audition   View Answer

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!