Life Time Fitness

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Chesterfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in May 2011.

Interview Details – It was pretty easy. 2 rounds of interviews first one is more of a screen. Second interview was a more personal in depth interview. Overall I thought the interview process was pretty easy. All the interview questions were very basic and I had no problem answering them. I would definitely recommend this company.

Interview Question – What is your weakness.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sugar Land, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in May 2009.

Interview Details – Very informal

Interview Question – When can you start? Not a difficult interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Lifeguard

The process took a day - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in August 2009.

Interview Details – Didn't apply through the website because I was doubtful that I get a callback and I was pretty desperate for a summer job, so I went to the office directly and got the supervisor's card. Shot him an email and he offered me an interview the next week. Interview was pretty easy; asked me how I dealt with customer service, my scheduling, etc...

Interview Question – What was the worst customer service experience you remember having?   Answer Question

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!