Life Time Fitness

Updated Nov 27, 2014
Updated Nov 27, 2014

1.5

Lifeguard Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Had one interview with department head and found out later that week I got the job. Typical interview questions and background check. Started the job within two weeks. Had one internal reference which helps with getting the job placement

Interview Questions
Didn't have room for negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Lifeguard Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Life Time Fitness.

I had a phone interview which was super duper duper easy and then I had a group interview with two other peeps and our future boss. That was also super duper duper easy peasy lemon squeezy. Just make sure you brag about yourself and all will be good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness in September 2011.

Applied online, two interviews plus screening, 2-3 week process. Fairly straightforward, a bit much for a lifeguard position but with a lot of room to move up/down in the company it is understandable. Definitely be prepared to speak about past work experiences and (if you are enrolled in school) be ready to speak to any grades that may not meet general employer expectations.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me what I would do in some hypothetical situations, very straightforward.   Answer Question
    No negotiation for hourly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterfield, MO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness in May 2011.

It was pretty easy. 2 rounds of interviews first one is more of a screen. Second interview was a more personal in depth interview. Overall I thought the interview process was pretty easy. All the interview questions were very basic and I had no problem answering them. I would definitely recommend this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Life Time Fitness in May 2009.

Very informal

None

Lifeguard Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Life Time Fitness in August 2009.

Didn't apply through the website because I was doubtful that I get a callback and I was pretty desperate for a summer job, so I went to the office directly and got the supervisor's card. Shot him an email and he offered me an interview the next week. Interview was pretty easy; asked me how I dealt with customer service, my scheduling, etc...

Interview Questions
    • What was the worst customer service experience you remember having?   Answer Question