Life Time Fitness

Very Easy Interview

Lifeguard Interview

Lifeguard
Sugar Land, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in May 2009.

Interview Details – Very informal

Interview Question – When can you start? Not a difficult interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Lifeguard Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in August 2009.

Interview Details – Didn't apply through the website because I was doubtful that I get a callback and I was pretty desperate for a summer job, so I went to the office directly and got the supervisor's card. Shot him an email and he offered me an interview the next week. Interview was pretty easy; asked me how I dealt with customer service, my scheduling, etc...

Interview Question – What was the worst customer service experience you remember having?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness Lifeguard interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees and interview candidates.