Life Time Fitness

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Lifetime Cafe Team Member Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in November 2010.

Interview Details – I got a call from the manager of the LifeCafe informing me that they received my application and asked me to make an online profile in their website which I already did. We then scheduled for a one on one interview at the site later that day. The manager was very nice and friendly. I thought all went well as the functions and responsibilities are very easy but I guess they were looking for a younger applicant - more like underage high school part-timer.

Interview Question – Basic questions such as why do you want this job? Is the salary ok with you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness Lifetime Cafe Team Member interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees and interview candidates.