Life Time Fitness

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Life Time Fitness

Interview Details – The women interviewing me did not look me in the eye. She did not ask me questions about
My background,fitness experience etc

Interview Question – I felt like she was rushing the interview   Answer Question

Member Services

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview and then was asked to come in person

Interview Question – what do you know about our company   Answer Question

Skokie, IL

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in June 2012.

Interview Details – the experience was great i got the job and it was awesome. The manager was really cool too

Interview Question – I dont remember since the interview was quite some time ago!   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Member Services

I applied online and interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Interview Details – Started as an email string to figure out time to set up first interview. Then met and was interviewed with basic questions. Some behavioral situational questions. Then asked to memorize mission and vision to better understand company's philosophy.

Interview Question – Explain a time when you were confronted with a problem. How did you handle it?   View Answer

Beachwood, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in August 2010.

Interview Details – All applications have to be submitted online, department heads at my location didn't bother with paper resumes
First interview was the phone interview
Second interview was with the Department Head
Third interview was with the General manager and others who had applied for the position
They will offer you the job before they do the background check, so you have to wait for that before you actually have the job

Interview Question – All questions were basic, there were no unexpected or difficult questions to answer
You do have to know their mission statement in order to write it down.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, one girl tried and they retracted their offer to hire her

Very Easy Interview

Member Services

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in June 2011.

Interview Details – I first applied online via the website. I was contacted a few days later by telephone from the department head. She asked a few specific questions regarding my availability and potential start date. She then asked that I come in for a 1:1 interview with her and the General Manager; and to know the mission and vision. I answered a few generic questions, gave my thoughts on how I would carry out the mission/vision; and was offered the job instantly.

Interview Question – How will you carry out Life Time's mission and vision?   Answer Question

Member Services

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in July 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, followed up in club with hiring manager. Hiring manager and did a phone interview a few days later, then set up a one on one interview. Most questions in the interview were based on experierence and how you would handle customer service issues. After the interview was offered another interview with the GM about a week later. After that interview, background check took about a week and was offered the job over the phone the next week.

Interview Question – how would you handle an upset customer?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness Member Services interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees and interview candidates.