Life Time Fitness

Life Time Fitness Member Services Interview Questions

2.7

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Member Services Interview

The women interviewing me did not look me in the eye. She did not ask me questions about
My background,fitness experience etc

Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness

Member Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Had a phone interview and then was asked to come in person

Member Services Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Life Time Fitness.

Started as an email string to figure out time to set up first interview. Then met and was interviewed with basic questions. Some behavioral situational questions. Then asked to memorize mission and vision to better understand company's philosophy.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you were confronted with a problem. How did you handle it?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness in June 2012.

the experience was great i got the job and it was awesome. The manager was really cool too

Interview Questions
    • I dont remember since the interview was quite some time ago!   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Life Time Fitness in August 2010.

All applications have to be submitted online, department heads at my location didn't bother with paper resumes
    First interview was the phone interview
    Second interview was with the Department Head
    Third interview was with the General manager and others who had applied for the position
    They will offer you the job before they do the background check, so you have to wait for that before you actually have the job

Interview Questions
    • All questions were basic, there were no unexpected or difficult questions to answer
      You do have to know their mission statement in order to write it down.
        Answer Question
    There was no negotiation, one girl tried and they retracted their offer to hire her

Member Services Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Life Time Fitness in June 2011.

I first applied online via the website. I was contacted a few days later by telephone from the department head. She asked a few specific questions regarding my availability and potential start date. She then asked that I come in for a 1:1 interview with her and the General Manager; and to know the mission and vision. I answered a few generic questions, gave my thoughts on how I would carry out the mission/vision; and was offered the job instantly.

Interview Questions
    • How will you carry out Life Time's mission and vision?   Answer Question

Member Services Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Life Time Fitness in July 2010.

Applied online, followed up in club with hiring manager. Hiring manager and did a phone interview a few days later, then set up a one on one interview. Most questions in the interview were based on experierence and how you would handle customer service issues. After the interview was offered another interview with the GM about a week later. After that interview, background check took about a week and was offered the job over the phone the next week.