Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness
- Personal Trainer (24)
- Summer Camp Counselor (11)
- Member Services Team Member (11)
- Life Cafe Team Member (11)
- Lifeguard (9)
- Member Engagement Advisor (8)
- Kids Activities Team Member (7)
- Member Services (7)
- Swim Instructor (6)
- Child Center Team Member (4)
- Department Head (4)
- Group Fitness Instructor (3)
- Assistant Department Head (3)
- Member Advisor (3)
- Registered Dietitian (3)
- Facility Operations (3)
- Operations Team Member (3)
- Aquatics Lifeguard (3)
- Member Services - Front Desk (3)
- Head Guard (2)
- LifeSpa Department Head (2)
- Lifecafe Supervisor (2)
- Facility Operations Supervisor (2)
- Facility Operations Team Member (2)
- Life SPA Coordinator (2)
- Child Care Employee (2)
- Member Services Specialist (2)
- Business Administrator (2)
- Sales Advisor (2)
- Massage Therapist (2)
Member Services Interview
The women interviewing me did not look me in the eye. She did not ask me questions about My background,fitness experience etc
- I felt like she was rushing the interview Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Life Time Fitness
Member Services InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Life Time Fitness.
Had a phone interview and then was asked to come in person
- what do you know about our company Answer Question
Member Services InterviewAccepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Life Time Fitness.
Started as an email string to figure out time to set up first interview. Then met and was interviewed with basic questions. Some behavioral situational questions. Then asked to memorize mission and vision to better understand company's philosophy.
- Explain a time when you were confronted with a problem. How did you handle it? 1 Answer
Member Services InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Skokie, IL) in June 2012.
the experience was great i got the job and it was awesome. The manager was really cool too
- I dont remember since the interview was quite some time ago! Answer Question
Member Services InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Life Time Fitness (Beachwood, OH) in August 2010.
All applications have to be submitted online, department heads at my location didn't bother with paper resumes First interview was the phone interview Second interview was with the Department Head Third interview was with the General manager and others who had applied for the position They will offer you the job before they do the background check, so you have to wait for that before you actually have the job
- All questions were basic, there were no unexpected or difficult questions to answer You do have to know their mission statement in order to write it down. Answer Question
There was no negotiation, one girl tried and they retracted their offer to hire her
Member Services InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Life Time Fitness in June 2011.
I first applied online via the website. I was contacted a few days later by telephone from the department head. She asked a few specific questions regarding my availability and potential start date. She then asked that I come in for a 1:1 interview with her and the General Manager; and to know the mission and vision. I answered a few generic questions, gave my thoughts on how I would carry out the mission/vision; and was offered the job instantly.
- How will you carry out Life Time's mission and vision? Answer Question
Member Services InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Life Time Fitness in July 2010.
Applied online, followed up in club with hiring manager. Hiring manager and did a phone interview a few days later, then set up a one on one interview. Most questions in the interview were based on experierence and how you would handle customer service issues. After the interview was offered another interview with the GM about a week later. After that interview, background check took about a week and was offered the job over the phone the next week.
- how would you handle an upset customer? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review