Life Time Fitness Membership Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Membership Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Warrenville, IL
Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in June 2009.

I applied at the Gym location in Warrenville, Illinois for a membership coordinator. They called me promptly the next day and arranged a interview with the Gym manager. We went through he typical interview and he offered to give me a tour of the gym. I told him I had already been a member there for a while. He gave me a pass even through I already had a membership at the gym which made me realize that this job didn't have competent management. We then went back into the office and talked about compensation he told me it was on dependent on how many members I can get to continue to work out there. He said that you have maintain a quota of members that continue to work out there. Signing them up isn't enough they have to purchase plans. Knowing how the work out community is most people join in the spring and work out for a few months and quit. So the job wasn;t for me.

Interview Questions
  • Think of one time at your current or past job where you had to overcome an obstacle.   Answer Question

No base or very low base all based on membership numbers.

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!