Life Time Fitness

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Shift Supervisor Interview

Shift Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Life Time Fitness in June 2012.

Interview Details – Had a phone call at first two days after applying. We talked about work experience and a few other things. Pretty basic interview, met with the department head went over situational things and my past work history. Was moved on to the next step of interviewing with the GM. Had to recite the mission and vision and prove i had leadership experience by explaining in detail things like how I trained people and my management style. Was offered the job and told I had to take a background test.

Interview Question – Recite the vision   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was a little negotiation but it was for so little money it wasnt a big deal.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Life Time Fitness

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness Shift Supervisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees and interview candidates.