LifeBridge Health

Interviews for Top Jobs at LifeBridge Health

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LifeBridge Health.

I was contacted the same day I submitted my application by the Director hiring for the position. After a brief phone screen, we scheduled a face to face interview for later that same week. After successful completion of the face to face interview with the hiring Director, I was told I would have to interview with human resources since that was usually the first step and was required. I was able to interview with HR over the phone about a week later so I did not have to go back in. I received my offer about two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Based on what I've shown you, what would your recommendations be for improvements.   Answer Question
    I received the salary I requested and the benefit package is great.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LifeBridge Health in February 2012.

First phone with HR, then phone with Hiring manger, then group interview. Still waiting to hear results

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your time management skills   View Answer