LifeBridge Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainer Interview

Trainer
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LifeBridge Health.

Interview Details – I was contacted the same day I submitted my application by the Director hiring for the position. After a brief phone screen, we scheduled a face to face interview for later that same week. After successful completion of the face to face interview with the hiring Director, I was told I would have to interview with human resources since that was usually the first step and was required. I was able to interview with HR over the phone about a week later so I did not have to go back in. I received my offer about two weeks later.

Interview Question – Based on what I've shown you, what would your recommendations be for improvements.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received the salary I requested and the benefit package is great.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Physician Assistant Interview

Physician Assistant
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LifeBridge Health in February 2012.

Interview Details – First phone with HR, then phone with Hiring manger, then group interview. Still waiting to hear results

Interview Question – Tell me about your time management skills   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LifeBridge Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LifeBridge Health interview questions and advice in Baltimore, MD. All interview reviews posted anonymously by LifeBridge Health employees and interview candidates.