LifeBridge Health

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LifeBridge Health.

Interview Details – I applied online for the position. About a week later I was contacted to schedule a phone interview that Monday. That went well and they scheduled a face to face interview on Friday. I was offered the position the same day.

Interview Question – Basic interview questions asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I needed a job so bad that I didn't negotiate the salary.

Trainer Interview

Trainer
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LifeBridge Health.

Interview Details – I was contacted the same day I submitted my application by the Director hiring for the position. After a brief phone screen, we scheduled a face to face interview for later that same week. After successful completion of the face to face interview with the hiring Director, I was told I would have to interview with human resources since that was usually the first step and was required. I was able to interview with HR over the phone about a week later so I did not have to go back in. I received my offer about two weeks later.

Interview Question – Based on what I've shown you, what would your recommendations be for improvements.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received the salary I requested and the benefit package is great.

Physician Assistant Interview

Physician Assistant
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at LifeBridge Health in February 2012.

Interview Details – First phone with HR, then phone with Hiring manger, then group interview. Still waiting to hear results

Interview Question – Tell me about your time management skills   View Answer

Worked for LifeBridge Health? Contribute to the Community!