LifeLock Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and heard back within the week via email. We scheduled a phone interview for the following week. The HR rep was 30 mins late in calling for the initial phone interview. This first interview consisted of her doing most of the talking. Mainly going over all of the benefits that LL offers, which are pretty amazing. She continued on to explain the process and told me that I would be contacted via email if they wanted a second, in person interview. I was notified the following Monday that I had been selected and to schedule the in person interview, for the next week via email.I went in for my unperson interview approximately 2 weeks after my first over the phone interview. About 3 weeks total.

Interview Questions

• lots of "describe a time when..."?'s "Describe a time you had to make a decision without having all of the information and how you handled that, and felt about it?"   Answer Question
    • "How do you handle the daily stresses of a job?, "How do you go about setting and obtaining goals?"   Answer Question

Applications Support Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

This process took about 6 weeks from the recruiting department to the final stages. I was interviewed with a total of three people. The first two people was a 50/50 ratio on asking direct, to the point questions from interviewer to interviewee and vice versa to see if the position was a good fit. Completely 50/50 and VERY professional. The third gentleman(I believe to be some form of management) came into the room and began talking about the remodeling of the floor and cubes for about 15 mins. I told him it was a pleasure being at LifeLock and asked a few questions about him, the role, and the outlook of the company. He was unable to answer(or refused) and then he took over the interview. Next, he asked me a question that wasn't even relevant to this position. I responded, "Can you be a little more specific?" No response. I then said, "I do not know the answer but I can get back to you as soon as possible to let you know". Last, he started talking about the remodeling of the floor for another 5 minutes, we walked out of the room, then I left with a smile with a handshake. I didn't even know who I was shaking hands with(besides his name) because my first question was "What is your role or job function here at LifeLock". The third interviewer said to me, "We will let you know in a few days." The HR also did not let me know of anything afterwards. I have waited nearly three weeks now and still did not receive anything. I followed up with one email and still nothing. Maybe they have interviewed a lot of people? Maybe a lot of people were not qualified or motivated. A common problem today is confusing one person from another(Not everyone is the same). Sometimes people bunch data in their heads,known as clumping so everything is the same. It felt like this with the third gentleman. Very negative attitude and personally has no idea what it takes to be a leader or have any type of management skills. His thinking process to describe it was very scattered. Overall, this experience was for the best though since LifeLock could be losing quality talent.

Interview Questions

• What can you tell me about RedHat?   1 Answer

Resoltion Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at LifeLock.

Interview

Overall real good. They really tried to ask questions that made sense to the job and my self, I appreciated that.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you feel you went over aned beyound in a team atmosphere as a team mate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple and easy I got what I was worth.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in August 2012.

Interview

It's a lengthy process with so many interviews with different level people. Interview setups messed up by recruiter. Interview process derailed with wrong level people deciding on intuition and others following it (deciding on skill level without even talking about them!!!). Feel like it's NOT so learning or brain teaser experience.

Member Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in March 2012.

Interview

behavior interview instead of a traditional interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation phase was presented

Member Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at LifeLock (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2011.

Interview

Three Interviews and the hiring managers were so great.

Product Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at LifeLock (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2010.

Interview

I was called for an in person interview after submitting my resume. When I arrived, the hiring manager was not prepared and didn't seem to know what to ask me. I offered up information that I thought was relevant. I seemed qualified and he seemed interested in my background and experience. The interview lasted for over an hour. Then he never responded to any sort of follow up effort I made so I could only assume I was not selected. I thought it was very rude that they did not formally advise that they had selected someone else or whatever happened. The office was a cubicle farm with some nice offices with doors along the edges. I would have worked in a cubicle. It was very quiet in the office, didn't seem like a happy atmosphere. .

Interview Questions

• Specific questions about my last job that I thought were bordering on confidential information that I did not want to disclose.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was coordinated by an external recruiter. Completed 3rounds of interviews with multiple levels including management, peers, business partners, in both 1 on 1 and group settings. A personality test is required and it's expected that any answers that don't fit their profile are explained. At the time the company was evaluating an IPO and you could tell employees were extremely motivated by this.

Help Desk Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in December 2009.

Interview

A tad disorganized. Lots of questions to prepare for. When entering the corporate culture be prepared for people who will act friendly but silently try to spell your demise. It could be as simple as the manager or the directory. Never trust anyone. If you don't, it will really go far and help you immensely.

Interview Questions

• 1. After three meetings with us tell us what you have learned about LifeLock and the role you are applying for? RED FLAG: Candidate did not provide specific examples or answers with general terms. Statements appear weak, no lack of enthusiasm or excitement of being employed with LifeLock and specifically in the role of CSR/Sales/Help-desk/Fulfillment. Fails to specifically state the reasons LifeLock would benefit from the candidate being hired. 2. Tell us about your ideal job and what makes it ideal. RED FLAG: Candidate answers in general terms with no degree of detail. This could indicate a lack of work history or problems if one example is not provided. It may indicate that they had problems working with team and left on poor terms with previous employers. If no work experience the candidate should relate a positive example about family, school, church, community, etc. 3. Describe your personal goal setting process. Answers will tell if the candidate believes they have a need for a personal goal setting process. Specific statements regarding, but NOT limited to: • If and how they choose to take control of their careers and/or life, and when. • If and how they feel empowered to help drive their own successes. • Words they use to communicate about their long-term objectives. (words such as, but NOT limited to: goals, ambition, objectives, achievement, priorities, purpose, target, aspiration). • They will describe how their professional growth impacts, or aligns with, their personal life. You may hear them talk about how life/work balance is important to them. 4. What value will you bring to our team? RED FLAG: Candidate did not provide specific examples or answers with general terms. Statements appear weak, no lack of enthusiasm or excitement of being employed with LifeLock and specifically in the role of CSR/Sales/Fulfillment. Fails to specifically state the reasons LifeLock would benefit from the candidate being hired. Fails to connect their personal value and how it would benefit the client and the contractual requirements of LifeLock. 5. What questions do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it, no wiggle room. Offer could be rescinded if you push for a better offer.

Partner Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at LifeLock (Tempe, AZ) in April 2009.

Interview

The recruiter that I worked with seemed to be one of the best! She was great! Very thorough. Seemed to understand the company, the position. Asked me a lot of great questions. The second step was a phone interview with the hiring manager. He selected a small handful of people to bring in for a F2F interview. The phone interview was outstanding! My F2F interview consisted of the hiring manager and a "consultant". This was THE rudest woman that I have ever met in my life. She continuously interrupted me while I answered questions and then cut me off about 15 minutes into the interview and told me that they would NOT be moving forward w. me as a candidate. She then made a comment about how looked lovely...there were certainly undertones of saying "maybe you get by on your looks". It was the strangest experience of my life! Total blessing NOT to work for a company like that. I let the recruiter know my thoughts about it and she pretty much said that they are not a good company!

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask questions - I did all the questions!   Answer Question