LifePoint Hospitals

Profile Unclaimed

LifePoint Hospitals Interview Questions

1.7

IT&S Hospital Support Center Interview

Recommended by a friend. The job description was very generic. I suggest asking specific questions and requesting detail information about the job, what type of training will be provided for new responsibilities and in writing the amount of overtime that may be expected and if any additional compensation will be accrued for overtime.

Interview Questions
    • I do not remember a question that was extemely difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question
    The HR staff is well prepared and knows the industry rates for positions. The negotiation phase was typical and not unusual. Do your homework and have a reasonable idea what your experience, education and position is paying currently.

Surgical/Sterilizatrion Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Cruces, NM

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at LifePoint Hospitals in May 2012.

Very easy face to face interview with only questions that were related to knowledge of the process of SPD. Asked about hours available and prospect of pulling call.

Very informal to the point of unprofessional. No written offer letter, just circling a hourly wage on a work sheet.

Deployment Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LifePoint Hospitals in August 2011.

I initially interviewed with a recruiter who vetted me through references. The subsequent interview with LifePoint Hospitals was extremely short -11 min. in fact. I was asked more about my willingness to travel 100% and whether I understood the specifics of what the job required then any specific details about my technical ability.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. The interview was extremely brief.   Answer Question
    No negotiation was allowed since it was a contract position.

Rrt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Alamos, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Alamos, NM

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at LifePoint Hospitals in April 2011.

Interviewed by Human Resources. Did not meet the director of my department for weeks. Worked there for 2.5 years and had 5 directors. ICU had 4 directors. Received job offer on the spot once I passed my urinalysis. It is not in-depth nor did it consist of more than one responsible person. The second interviewer had lass credentials than myself and talked and talked~~ no real eval of my skills.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were typical. They wanted to know how you behaved in a patient crisis. Unfortunately, when it happened in real life, they faltered you. It's just not a good company to work with or for. What they do and what they say are two completely different worlds which is why they have several suits against them in New Mexico (ABQ)   Answer Question
    I accepted not realizing the depth of patient and employee betrayal. Otherwise, I would not have applied. The pay is terrible. When I questioned it, they informed me that "it is the norm that employees do not get additional pay for extra education or credentials in any hospital." This ridiculous statement of theirs can be proven. I have been in the field for over 20 years~~~who do they think they are fooling? That's how they treat you though ~~ as if you just fell off the mango tree.