LifeSpan Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at LifeSpan

Milieu Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LifeSpan in January 2015.

Interview

Intial Phone call screening-about 15 minutes. Followed by an in person interview for approximately 45 minutes. Two managers were present. Pretty generic interview. I asked a lot of questions about the position itself and demonstrated interest. I also asked about the managers roles and their experiences. Showing an interest in your employer usually ends up in an offer. Combination of demonstrating you are competent for the job and interested in the job= you will get it.

Interview Questions

• Strength/weaknesses. Experience relevant to the position. Why I applied/desire this position.   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Interview

First round of interviews was with two separate people. Called back for a second round of interviews which was setup like more of a panel.

Interview Questions